LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted in Queens near the LIE in Long Island City a Newport Blue 07 GT wagon debadged and with tints. I was behind you for a bit until we got on the expressway (495 east) you got off at the Grand Central Parkway exit. This was around 10:30 PM on 11/24.

X

---

No, I live in Hoboken. I go home that way evryday and that toll booth is like my starting gate:)
ahh.. haha nice. i guess i'll be spotting you more often. my office is in exchange place and i'll be living near the liberty state park. Im going to be on 78 all the time now

this PM, spotted silver sti police car in east bruns...sounded like it had an exhaust :eek:

it was prob seized in a drug deal or something. A kid I went to HS with had his Trans-am taken away & turned into a DARE car :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

and if it wasnt taken away i'd bet he'd still be driving it. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I bet you're right

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA

Ooontz...ooontz....ooontz...

Yo...you like my TA??

Ahhh..high school days.

What am I talking about. That's still the way it is here in NNJ!!

:lol:

Jesse

This morning, on Bridge Street in Westport, Black LGT Wagon coming over the bridge around 8:25

that's me

it's about time someone responded! Did you grow your hair out?

:lol::lol::lol: wow, you saw that much of me?

Yes, I've been growing it out for the winter. I usually grow it out in the winter & get the marine "high & tight" for the summer :lol::lol:

Well, to be honest, I didn't recognize you. (I've only seen the Palisades meet pictures.) You looked like those bushey haired Staples high kids... :lol:

(er...uh....no offense. Just thought it was some kid whose mom and dad spoiled with a hot car! ;) )

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Well, to be honest, I didn't recognize you. (I've only seen the Palisades meet pictures.) You looked like those bushey haired Staples high kids... :lol:

(er...uh....no offense. Just thought it was some kid whose mom and dad spoiled with a hot car! ;) )

:lol::lol::lol::lol: dude, I'm almost 31 years old!! :lol::lol:

My hair aint that bushy yet.