LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron was that you on the Turnpike tonight around 5pm
yesssiiiirrrr that was a nice run.. too bad i didn't expect that pull out of the toll booths. haha i was on "I" drive so even though i instintively floored it after you, i wasn't hitting boost.. and my car just died in 2nd gear. haha

but that was still fun. I was heading to my office so i turned off on that exit. were you headed into the city?

Thanksgiving day, RBP LGT Sedan (either wingless, or a lip spoiler) with tint, CT tags headed south on I-95 in Darien around 2:00pm.

I was in my outback wagon, and gave two quick honks as you passed.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

yesssiiiirrrr that was a nice run.. too bad i didn't expect that pull out of the toll booths. haha i was on "I" drive so even though i instintively floored it after you, i wasn't hitting boost.. and my car just died in 2nd gear. haha

but that was still fun. I was heading to my office so i turned off on that exit. were you headed into the city?

No, I live in Hoboken. I go home that way evryday and that toll booth is like my starting gate:)

Denial is your best friend

ran into a 08 dsm on 78west near berkely heights nj around 7:30ish. seemed like you wanted to test my modded 05, but too much traffic for me man. easy tiger...

i'm sure i'll see ya around since you exited in my town.

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE