LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea, saw a black coxx today on the merritt NB @ 36... but everyone who drives the merritt sees him

what? This morning? Yeah, that was prob me. Were you goin the other way?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I was headin southbound, coming down the hilll right after 36.. I live in SoNo now, so a longer drive... lame... sometime around 8 i guess

yeah & I was runnin late yesterday so that sounds about right

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

giving someone a "bad eye". Staring another person down. showing signs of hate and/or anger

the malocchio :lol:

yeah. its been empty for me too. haven't seen any legacies in a while either. only ones i do see are the ones sitting in the dealer lot. but that's only because i live next to one so i cant really call those spotted since they have no owners yet.

I usually see a bunch of subies at work in JC though.. but recently no one drives through my area anymore. I usually spot a ton of leggies there too.

Guest Gitster

Last night heading north on the Sprain Brook/Bronx River/Taconic RBP GT Wagon running with a white Range Rover like a maniac. I buzzed by you in third gear to let you know I was there, which apparently triggered a mental collapse and you took off like a manic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didnt mean any harm. I was just sittin back laughing at you two.

Guest heightsgtltd

:lol:

WTF is that? I am trying to think of local members with RBP wagons.

There is an old guy I see around the city with aftermarket wheels and he def isnt on here, maybe it was him?

Guest Gitster
Last night heading north on the Sprain Brook/Bronx River/Taconic RBP GT Wagon running with a white Range Rover like a maniac. I buzzed by you in third gear to let you know I was there, which apparently triggered a mental collapse and you took off like a manic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didnt mean any harm. I was just sittin back laughing at you two.

Bump ... I want to know who you are so I can avoid you :lol:

Guest subiecity
Badfish, I notice you always post spotting's around the Yorktown-Katonah area...

What do you drive? I wonder if I've ever seen you....

.....i see badfish all the time, he has the 06 spec B ................ hes always by the jv mall or gettin on the hiway at exit 6............35 ftw

Guest subiecity
..theres a blue 2.5i runnin around with tints and an exuast.....ive seen him quite a few times on 35........must be a mexican or somthing...who else hooks up a 2.5i :lol::lol::lol::lol: jkjk