LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

thats awesome...hey guys what about a full catback exhaust?? We can call it the Lowes Brothers Power Twin Exhaust system. Get like, 3.5" PVC pipe to replace the mid pipe, and then at the downpipe junction, get a PVC reducer. get some sort of insulation so it doesnt melt up there, then use a T-junction for the ypipe and run like 2.5" pvc out the back of the car. You could duct tape it to the exhaust hangers and paint it black or grey. It would be cheap, and probably sound AWESOME.... Edited by KurtP

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, stick with a custom Up Pipe leak... I've heard them before and they sound GREAT!!!

The envy of motorists EVERYWHERE!:lol::rolleyes:

My car goes WHOO! WHOO! I know. It did for a few weeks...

PS Yay! A new page!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Just run an open downpipe dump out the side of the engine bay if you want to be really cool. You will save big compared to that expensive PVC idea you are sportin'.

Pft. Unbolt the turbo back and let that bitch go for real!

This idea of Hogzaust is completely absurd. Remove the gaskets and get the sound of an aftermarket CB. F-ing rediculous.......

I just tried it today (with a gutted front cat and a bypassed resonator I might add), and couldnt be happier. Did have to pay an exhaust shop $30 to torch the old bolts out since they rusted in place. It may be several years before I buy an aftermarket CB.

On the search for a new DD...

This idea of Hogzaust is completely absurd. Remove the gaskets and get the sound of an aftermarket CB. F-ing rediculous.......

I just tried it today (with a gutted front cat and a bypassed resonator I might add), and couldnt be happier. Did have to pay an exhaust shop $30 to torch the old bolts out since they rusted in place. It may be several years before I buy an aftermarket CB.

Its great for amber Check Engine Lights too... :)

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

thats awesome...hey guys what about a full catback exhaust?? We can call it the Lowes Brothers Power Twin Exhaust system. Get like, 3.5" PVC pipe to replace the mid pipe, and then at the downpipe junction, get a PVC reducer. get some sort of insulation so it doesnt melt up there, then use a T-junction for the ypipe and run like 2.5" pvc out the back of the car. You could duct tape it to the exhaust hangers and paint it black or grey. It would be cheap, and probably sound AWESOME....

yes but it would have that weird noise PVC has when you smack it against something, but all the time... You could technically Wrap it or spray it with high temp paint... i could see this not working and being bad though... if you do it please post a video and pictures. "I`ve never seen the country Nigeria before so shoot some of the backround too."

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

no and no. it just ends your muffler a little earlier. The only effect on economy is if you are constantly revving your engine to hear it. and rev you will. especially next to ricers at the stoplights.
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

no and no. it just ends your muffler a little earlier. The only effect on economy is if you are constantly revving your engine to hear it. and rev you will. especially next to ricers at the stoplights.

:lol::lol::lol:

I find that hysterically ironic. "you will rev, especially next to ricers at the stoplights"

You just unbolted your exhaust to make it louder with absolutely no performance gains at all what-so-ever....who's the ricer? :lol: at least the fart can on the honda made a few hp :lol:

You guys kill me :lol:

I guess I didn't need to mention I was Stage 2 at the time, but whatever. Even at 250/250 with AWD, I don't need mods to beat anything honda makes...

KurtP, you hysterically overuse the smilies.

You know Kurt, you don't have to be jealous. Anyone can do this awesome mod. It's OK, really. We don't mind the hurtful things you've said in the past. I forgive you. Embrace the inevitable.

That being said, Welcome Aboard.

Oh and when you remove the gasket you don't put it back on? just 2 washers on each bolt?

I went to the hardware store the other day to get washers and in the 3/8" container they weren't all the same size it was hard to find them that were equal. What should i do about that?

Yah, remove the gasket; keep it if still usable, don't worry if not.

Washer size doesn't matter one bit. I'm way OCD, so I have to have them all the same size (or i wouldn't sleep at night), but as long as they create a gap, your golden. Go for the thicker ones, or have 3-4 if they are really thin.