LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did this the other day. I only did one washer per bolt just to see how loud it would be. I might try a second washer in a few days and see how loud that is. Oh and boy where those bolts tough to get undone. Even though mine is a 09, and other thing I'm bummed that the flanges and a couple other parts under the car are already rusted up. The car has only seen rain like 3 days in the 2 weeks I've owned it.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

I did this mod yesterday with a 9/16ths wrench and a 14mm wrench.. with no jacks... it's that easy.. just make sure you break the bolts free with the 14mm not the 9/16ths.. since the 14mm is the correct size.. I am extreamely pleased with the sound with the two washers.. this mod is the best thing since sliced bread! thanks hogmeat.. if I had a sister I'd let you date her..

• 2 weeks later...
Just installed the Hogzaust system today. I like it but had a question. Does anyone know if you were to leave the hogzaust system on.... would you still be able to pass the IM test. just curious.

Trying to read the some random page, but couldn't find the anwser.

Do this mod affect performance ? I'm stock and I'll have AVO panel filter + tune.

Will I lose boost or something with this mod ? Will I gain (would be surprised) ? I don't care about not gaining, but I just not want to lose or fucked the car.

What about long term (heat and stuff) ?

Edited by nka

you'll be fine. I ran with it for 3 years, and sold the car on to another member, who was going to change it out for a catback, but liked it so much, he was planning on keeping it, last time we talked. PS - this is in Iowa, lots of snow and salt, just like the great white north!
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

you'll break them.

Heat them with a torch and then shoot some nuts losen (sp?). Try to remove, if it's not working, do it again (torch + liquid) or cut them and buy new one :p