LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

it wont get to much louder at an so called stage exhaust leak. i have a quick time performance cut out.. and if you want to to talk about a stage exhaust leak i would be at stage 5 with my cut out open.. at almost 3 and half inches thats a big exhaust leak.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WoW, so, it has already passed 2000 posts,.....hogmeat I am forever impressed with your ability........

update to hogzaust......

I stockered mine up again.....I just don't like the loud rumbling in the winter......

(story took place while still hogzausted)

I went out to do some 'driving' in some unused parking lots....with snow, and I guess all that 'driving' attracted some 'pigs'.....although the man was quite 'stoned', and didn't really care to bother neone.....

pig - "what are you boys doing here?"

boys - just having some fun in the snow officer....

pig - "well...I don't think that a good idea...you get my drift<-----(actual word used...how ironic, hahahaha)

boys - (chuckle) yessir, have a good night sir, thank you sir...

...then we just jetted off.....thank god no problems

amazing how all cops are automatically pigs... cough cough. :icon_wink

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

I am aware of water vapor... ive never seen water come out of someones exhaust..

and i drive 600 miles a week.

I saw it just this morning on the car in front of me. I confess I don't recall what it was, possibly a first-gen TL or something, but as we accelerated from a traffic light two little streams of water came out.

I see it often.

No one said anything about a tune but yourself. Im not hating on inviting rust into my exhaust system because of the gap in the exhaust.

if you want to be able to get +HP including the sound out of your exhaust, you need to tune it up...:rolleyes:

break off your pipes, buy a new CBE, and when you install it, don't forget to put the washers first.

winnar!

That sure seems like the way to go.

Anyone have any better ideas? Or if at all what type of nut+bolt so I can pick up some replacements when I brake them?

LOLS. Noob wrenchers. I guess I was one at one time too :).

If you have a nut and bolt combo - as we do in this situation...it doesn't matter on the size...as long as it fits through the holes in the flanges, and isn't like 14" long or something crazy, it'll fit. Easy.

Can't get them off? Get a breaker bar and a pc of pipe and break'em off if you have too!

...or buy a propane torch for $11!

...or pay a exhaust shop $10 to get them off for you!

...or invest in a electric or pneumatic impact wrench!

...or come down to Iowa, and I'll zip them off for you!

It's all part of the fun!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

LOLS. Noob wrenchers. I guess I was one at one time too :).

If you have a nut and bolt combo - as we do in this situation...it doesn't matter on the size...as long as it fits through the holes in the flanges, and isn't like 14" long or something crazy, it'll fit. Easy.

Can't get them off? Get a breaker bar and a pc of pipe and break'em off if you have too!

...or buy a propane torch for $11!

...or pay a exhaust shop $10 to get them off for you!

...or invest in a electric or pneumatic impact wrench!

...or come down to Iowa, and I'll zip them off for you!

It's all part of the fun!

I like the idea of a road trip from Calgary to Iowa for you to "zip" them off. I don't think I will be able to get the time off. Ill just muscle through them and get replacement ones. I think they could be using a nice new set of hardware anyways!!!