• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MMMmmmmmmmm Kool Aid.

Funny OT story:

There was a fight on the prison yard where I work. So, as the alarm goes off and the non-involved inmates get prone on the ground, the guards all run toward the fighting inmates. Well, there is this one female officer who is, well, LARGE. Kinda shaped like the cultural icon above. As she is waddle/trotting past the prone inmates, they all start chanting, wait for it.....

"Hey Kooooolll-Aid!!!!".

She is called that to this day. She also took away the inmates' evening and Saturday yard for it, too:)

101 left Hogger!!

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

[ATTACH]31094[/ATTACH]

Kool-Aid gives Morbo gas.....

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Oh, and just 100 to go.

SWEEEEETT!!!

99 siege luftbaloons

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

hog, i see you're still takin' these guys to school......

well don't just sit there, grab your frickin' pencil boxes.......

btw, the cheaper the washers, the wider the grin will be when you hear that deep love rumble that can only be described as Hog-zawst

WOOT! NEW CONVERTS! Come closer my children. Soon the mothership will arrive and take us all into hog-heaven.

Hey, Hog - why didn't you donate "HogZawst" stickers for the Red Cross giveaway?

HV

One of the byproducts of combustion, among other things, has the chemical formula of H2O.....

It's already in there:lol:

One of the byproducts of combustion, among other things, has the chemical formula of H2O.....

It's already in there:lol:

Plus, anytime your car is outside and it gets cold/warm (dew), water will condense in the tailpipe too..

HV

Guest Gitster
Well after about 12 hours with Hozaust I got pulled over, first time in the new car. It wasnt the exaust I got pulled over for though, it was the 71 in a 45, got off with a warning somehow, I guess its my lucky day. Not alot of cars around at 5am on saturday, he told me he just doesn't want to see me hit a deer at this speed because I would be no more. Very nice honest cop, nicest one I have ever been pulled over by ;)

Washers only for me.... none of that fancy-schmansy half cut gasket stuff here! ;)

Oh man, you are so missing the boat. My cut gasket sounds so much better (IMO) than the washers and I've tried stg 1, 1.5 and 2.

It's quieter and sounds almost exactly like my buddy's Borla. I'm just diggin the cleaner sound.

Oh man, you are so missing the boat. My cut gasket sounds so much better (IMO) than the washers and I've tried stg 1, 1.5 and 2.

It's quieter and sounds almost exactly like my buddy's Borla. I'm just diggin the cleaner sound.

:whore:, and no sound pulses hitting underside of car=>no drone

I finally got a chance to try to do this mod this morning. However, me and my friends tried to take out the nuts but we couldnt :S We jacked up the car and those nuts were really rusty, so we went to canadian tire to get those spray and try to make those nuts loose but it didnt work >.< After an hr, we were all tired and couldnt take out the bolts out at all, so I am wondering can anyone give me tips of what I can do.

Guest Gitster

Hmm, could be the cold weather, you really gotta let em sit in the liquid wrench or PB Blaster for a bit to let it work. Either try tapping the ends with a hammer without messing up the threads, or use a propane torch to loosen em up ;);)

But seriously mine were REALLY hard to get off yesterday, but I did it. You need some serious elbow grease, dont give up, theyll free eventually. I didnt even jack my car up at all.

Oh and btw, it was colder in the Northeast than it was at the North Pole yesterday. :) Aaaand I still got em off.

http://www.boston.com/news/weather/articles/2007/01/26/north_pole_temperature_exceeds_bostons/

With an older car, the nuts can really be stuck on there! I assume since you don't own a jack - you definately don't have an impact wrench. Honestly, I'd go to any exhaust shop and just ask them to remove the rusted bolts and replace them with new bolts. Tell them you don't want anything changed, you will do it yourself - you just need to get the rusted bolts out. Maybe charge you $15 american, at most.

Good luck buddy. It's worth it, just like everyone says.

By the way, I stick with washers too. 2 really thick ones. I did try the copper wire '1/2 gasket' trick - and honestly, i didn't notice any real difference. I mean, it just sounded a bit quieter, inside and outside. I have no drone to begin with - so I reverted back to washers. I like it a little bit louder.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Guest Gitster

Another thing ........

I dont know if this was new for '07 , but everything I read said to take the gaskets out between the flanges and store them safely in case you want to revert back to stock.

We'll on my '07 The gasket material seemed to be part of the muffler side flange. It was very thin, and definitely adhered to the flange. I didnt take the time to really try to get it off, but I figured if I ever wanted to revert back to stock and the gasket was ruined, then I could just scrape off the remaining gasket material and make my own or by one similar and fabricate.

Anyone do this on an '07 and understand wtf I just said?

the shop will have a wrench, and just blast them off in mere seconds. I used my impact to take off some big ass 18mm bolts that held up a frame crossmember of my 15 year old truck - all exposed and rusted to hell. It was awesome watching it work. In reverse was awesome too. Start them by hand, and then couldn't even wrench them back on it was so rusty. Impacted them back on, and blamo! All tight. Sooooo badass....
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST