LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ten minute install with 3 bucks in stainless washers. That's me putting it together for SWP-LegacyGT after he heard mine at the last PDX get-together. Most people thought it was kind of a joke as we were doing it until Sean from Rallitek climbed up into the car while it was still on the lift and fired it up. The laughter died away after that.....

Well, I'm not out to impress the guys, so I'm glad you think I'm ugly. Wouldn't want to have to worry about you......

Those are pretty bad shots of me anyhow. I'm at least 20% better looking than that. So that should put me in the range of "less" ugly at the very least.

Wow. Hogmeat, your Hog-zawst setup is freaking amazing. I just put it on today ( with three washers each instead of two ) and, hahaha, did heads turn. shit. lol. Major kudos / props to you for sharing this.

2 bolts on each. Love the sound. Wife hates it. Wife now doesn't drive the car. :lol:

....Wishing you had done it sooner: Priceless:lol:

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!