LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did the hogmod with the copper wire (10) to keep the fumes headed towards the back. I like the start up sound for sure. But on the fence if I'm going to keep it. Acceleration sounds too much like my sand rail that is packing an old VW. The wiff even said it sounded like the sand rail :icon_frow

That damn VW engine has me jaded on this one :lol:

The real beauty of this mod....cost me nothing but time

Did the hogmod with the copper wire (10) to keep the fumes headed towards the back. I like the start up sound for sure. But on the fence if I'm going to keep it. Acceleration sounds too much like my sand rail that is packing an old VW. The wiff even said it sounded like the sand rail :icon_frow

That damn VW engine has me jaded on this one :lol:

The real beauty of this mod....cost me nothing but time

I also did the mod. I have actually had a couple guys at work say it sound like an old VW. Might not keep it because of that

I now have the stage II hogzawst installed on my LGT. =]

Love the sound for the most part, cruising between 1,500 - 3,000 rpms sounds a bit annoying sometimes, but besides that I have no complaints.

I've gotten a lot of compliments about the sound. Somebody told me it sounds like I have a mustang engine in my car, that made me laugh.

Just worried about any possible drawbacks to this.. I have yet to see any though.

I'll post pics and possibly a vid asap.

Thanks!

So I installed my hog-washers on my lunch break last week, sounds great. But now i'm amazed. Drivin down a back country road nice smooth s turn really got onm it on exit. My wife, who has no clue or ambition to have one about cars, says "your car sounds 'speedy' I like it.:eek: " I pulled over I couldn't believe it. Thanks Hog.

Just did this as well with 2 washers. Sounds pretty good. A little loud sometimes (I also just took out my intake silencer too which contributes to this) and it did drone a little on the highway at 60mph or so, but for the most part, it sounds pretty damn mean. I'll keep it for a whlie, at least it is easy to change back. I did drop a washer down the y pipe but started the car up and it flew right out!

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

I went stage 1 last night...stage 2 was a lilttle bit too loud for me. Sounds really good..just enough rumble to make driving a lot more enjoyable! Now once I burn off this damn 87 octane fuel (that someone else accidentally pumped into my car) I will be able to really get on it!

Thanks Hogness..

The SPT is available? Your talking about the catback right?

^

Brother BonB said that he found a used one.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I tried stage 2 but I thought it sounded too much like a muffler fell off. I then went to stage 1 and I think it is exactly what I wanted. I can't see spending any money on a cat back now. The sound is just great. No droning not too loud, just right! :icon_mrgr

Thanks Hogmeat!

I tried stage 2 but I thought it sounded too much like a muffler fell off. I then went to stage 1 and I think it is exactly what I wanted. I can't see spending any money on a cat back now. The sound is just great. No droning not too loud, just right! :icon_mrgr

Thanks Hogmeat!

:spin:your welcome:spin:

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Stage 1 for now, only a day after getting the car :lol:

Actually it's probably more like 1.5, the washers I'm using are pretty thick. It's just the right rumble, just perfect. My brother in law said it sounds like a V8.

For me though, this is just to hold me over. I am getting a "proper" exhaust system, but for the added power, not sound. If I can get it to sound just like this (maybe a hair louder) that will be very nice.

Stage 1 for now, only a day after getting the car :lol:

Actually it's probably more like 1.5, the washers I'm using are pretty thick. It's just the right rumble, just perfect. My brother in law said it sounds like a V8.

For me though, this is just to hold me over. I am getting a "proper" exhaust system, but for the added power, not sound. If I can get it to sound just like this (maybe a hair louder) that will be very nice.

I'm not against getting a $$$ cat-back for power purposes (+5HP maybe?), as long as it doesnt turn it into a buzzy tin can...

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST