LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

Hogmeat,

Have you thought of maybe setting up a poll? What stage does everybody have? Maybe something like this:

Once again, thanks for the mod.

Na - it'll be a failure like most of my other threads...i think the majority of people that have done it has posted, because they are so surprised it sounds so good.

I bet there arent many who have done it, and not commented one way or another.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Na - it'll be a failure like most of my other threads...i think the majority of people that have done it has posted, because they are so surprised it sounds so good.

I bet there arent many who have done it, and not commented one way or another.

Alright, I understand. I was curious if Stg 1 was the most popular. I was thinking if we could see percentages of the overall stages. I'm thinking Stg1 or 1.5 are the most popular. Of course, I could be wrong...

got around to doing this yesterday and damn, it sounds so good. It feels like the car got faster but i know its just the noise adding to my imagination. (stock set up with GFB BOV) I think this will really make me decide if i want an exhaust on my car or not.

and besides I think i am wasting more gas by hauling ass just to hear the sound it makes.

Sure does take a lot for you to be convinced. :lol:

Well, ok, I was convinced long before I finished reading, but it was so much fun reading through it all that I just had to read every one.

I'm thinking I might try the wire version first, since I have some extra speaker wire lying around at home. That way it's no cost at all, other than time. I might have to twist several strands together to get the right thickness.

I'm sure glad I came across this thread before I spent any money on exhaust mods! (not that I was planning to do that anytime soon, but this way I get better sound sooner than I would have if I waited for a custom exhaust!)

I love free/cheap mods! (um, that's modifications, not moderators, unless they're female!)

Oh, and I'm also just doing my part to push this thread to #1!

How many posts does the current #1 thread have?

yeah this thread is only about 2000 posts behind

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

many, many zeros....

too many to count, but rest assured that the # of 0's is just under 10 bazillion!

I wasn't going to count them, I was just trying to get a handle on how big a number we're talking about. It sounds really, really big, which means we have our work cut out for us if we're going to push this thread past it.

It's actually leading the SoCal Post Whoring Thread by about 4,000 views. Meh... wthc...

SBT

Yeah, but the "Official SoCal Spotted Thread" has us beat at 22,827 views and 1,048 replies.

Still, our views-per-post ratio is much larger!

We've got 33 views per post, while the SoCal Spotted thread only has 21 views per post. The Post-Whoring thread only has 4 views per post.

I'd say we're on top in the measurement that counts!!!

Yes, but if you look just a little farther down the page on the same sub forum this lives in you see the intake silenser removal thread... with nearly 35,000 views and 79 (80 now) less posts. That's a roughly 38:1 vpp ratio :p