LegacyGT.com

What was your LAST car

What is the manufacturer of the car you replaced with your Legacy GT?  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What is the manufacturer of the car you replaced with your Legacy GT?

• Audi/VW
    • BMW
    • Volvo
    • Mitsu
    • Chrysler/Merc
    • Any GM pos (LOL)
    • Ford/Lincoln
    • Nissan/Infinity
    • Toyota/Lexus
    • Honda/Acura

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'96 Honda Civic HX coupe. Manual tranny's preferred.

Before that it was an '81 Civic wagon with huge bondo patches over a couple holes in the roof. Best part is...I bought it like that! ;)

Cheers!

-Ian

95 M3. Funny story behind why I ended up selling it. Basically some moron backed into my car at an EZ Lube and long story short I was able to parlay this into having insurance fix all the dings and dents in my car (I would go into detail but I don't want to include any potentially incriminating details :lol:) Figured if i was going to sell it, that was the time to do it.
...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

1998 Ford SVT E1 Contour, it was a fun car for the 87K I owned it now in the hands of noob owner who should enjoy it for the next few years. Besides, if I need to go FAST I just jump into my 'toy'...

652236334_SVOAutocross.jpg.3feab207ed5164bf81e6bca2734f158a.jpg

(I had to vote on Chrysler because they own Jeep)

98 Jeep ZJ LTD,

5.2L(318ci),

Platinum,

Quadradrive-AWD,

RamAir, Carsound high flow cat and Flowmaster catback.

122k when I let her go, Ran good and could go anywhere (Snow-Mud)but only got 13.5 average MPG, enter the $3 per gallon gas era and bye bye Jeep.

'05 modded TSX. LGT is faster, but SRT4 is teh faster.

The SRT4 can't handle the power thru the FWD. A good running one wont hook up till 3rd gear. By that time, I'm long gone in the LGT!

Besides, if I need to go FAST I just jump into my 'toy'...

NICE SVO. Love the 96 Cobra wheels.

I have been having thoughts drawing me toward a mid-80's fox body (t-tops have been subliminally calling to me.) Mustang/Capri for a few weeks now... but I have nowhere to put it, and am saving money for a daily driver Legacy GT.

I always liked the concept of the SVO, and the 93 Cobra. I always wished they had done more with putting a dual cam, 4-valve head on the 2.3 I4 turbo, or Put the later T-bird SC's Supercharged 3.8 and IRS in a fox bodied mustang somehow. Something other than the ubiquitous pushrod V8. Not that it is a bad engine, but just something different than 99/100 other mustangs out there. SVO was definitely in that league.

I had a craptastic but effective 88 4-cyl AOD mustang in high-school, as the first car I bought myself. I loved it because it was "mine", even though it was SLOW. Would haul lots of stuff under the hatch, too, which was nice.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1131/002200210ri.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/115/001800162kv.jpg

I still have her, its pretty much a rack car fun to drive, handels like no other.

before the legacy i had a few gms which kept breaking and breaking, never really liked subaru till i actually drove one... and now im in love.

http://www.stimpco.com/coppermine/albums/cars/TSX/normal_TSX-0002.JPG

04 CGP 6MT no-navi

Now living the big time down south with a guy name Brent who bought it on eBay..

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

not all GMs are POSs ya know.. I think they make very good trucks and suvs, theres just no market for suvs right now and I didnt need a truck.

this is what I traded for my LGT, if you see one like it in savannah with blinding HIDs, thats probablly it lol

100_0432.jpg.de8b88e006f35d402a08dc41127b0ae4.jpg

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived