LegacyGT.com

What was your LAST car

What is the manufacturer of the car you replaced with your Legacy GT?  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What is the manufacturer of the car you replaced with your Legacy GT?

• Audi/VW
    • BMW
    • Volvo
    • Mitsu
    • Chrysler/Merc
    • Any GM pos (LOL)
    • Ford/Lincoln
    • Nissan/Infinity
    • Toyota/Lexus
    • Honda/Acura

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'05 LGT 5EAT Unlimited.

heights........so what do we do with Legacy GT? Shall we call it Toyota Camry?:lol: :lol: :lol:http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

01 Acura CL-S. Modded with Comptech headers and sport springs. It only had 27k miles as of January 06. But the tranny died along with my love for Acura.
Had one of those too. Went through 3 trannies in under 25k miles and 2 navi units during that time too.

I think that brands like audi/vw and infiniti/nissan should have been separated. Otherwise you are not getting discrete info about who had a nissan sentra, vs. who came from an infiniti g35. There is a huge difference, same with acura and Honda, etc. etc.

I totally agree, but there were only 10 places to use - someone's already complained that there's no Mazda option.

I'm surprised (a little) about the lack of bmw converts - says something.

:lol:

That brings up an interesting question, when is subaru going to come out with its own high end line like lexus or infiniti? :rolleyes:

Do you guys remember the stillborn Amati brand that Mazda tried unsuccesfully to launch? :lol:

Maybe that's subaru's problem. If they rebranded the Legacy under a new luxury line, people would be more inclined to buy it.

:icon_bigg

The 07 Camry is a bizarre looking car, thankfully nothing like our GT.

Subaru is just way too small for that. they don't sell enough subarus to support a second line. What would you call it, btw? Saabaru? :lol:

And... it wasn't a POS. :mad:

sorry if I upset you, but it's my own personal definition: GM = POS :lol:

LOL

I used to live in Detroit, and I know what goes on in that town (euphamistically speaking). GM management needs to be nuked and replaced.

99 Civic Si EBP. Fun little car, but I literally outgrew the car. I love having the ability to wear a helmet with out having to gangsta lean so my head wouldn't hit the roof. Autocrossing in comfort.

^buddy had a 01 TL-S....3 Trannies in 80K:eek:

He STILL bought a 05 TL A spec:lol:

die hard. :lol:

I went through a tranny too. only 1 in 70K miles though. and that car had over 100 runs at the dragstrip, 20 of which were making 300whp off a 75 shot. :)

I came from a 1989 944 2.7 ltr manual.:)

Great little car. Wish I still had it for the weekends.

My legacy is so comfortable and cruisy on big drives, which is what made me buy it in the first place.

I have to be careful now though as the cops will take your car for speeding here now. And they don't give it back.:(

Not much point in having a fast car anymore here in New Zealand.:( :( :(

Archived