LegacyGT.com

07 spec. B speculation

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What can I say, I like the wagon. My install is designed to retain utility. All I have to do is put a carpet mat on the floor and I can carry anything I want. I also have this attitude towards SUV's that never see dirt and like to point out the alternative to my friends.

Besides, bass always sounds better in a wagon! :)

The Spec B is definitly coming back...

...and those that are waiting will be glad they did...very glad indeed!

Let the cat out of the bag, or I will shred and burn the "blankie" that I stole from your house!

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Guys I would love to say...but since I work at a dealership I have this confidentiality thing I have to follow...

I will say this...in '07 it will have something it "should've" had to begin with as all the other countries where it's sold get this...and the interior won't be so "shocking" it's just be better...

...as soon as I get the "official" announcement on this, I post better details...but you should be able to figure it out if you are the smart!

well as far as Im concerned, you kept your confidentiality intact. Now what do the rest of us think based on his cryptic comments?

SWEET! A small monkey in the dash cubby to shout directions at me in hindi!

ignore him, he'll go away.

I will say this...in '07 it will have something it "should've" had to begin with as all the other countries where it's sold get this...
Cool! A a spec.B with normally aspirated 3.0L engine and automatic transmission option!

Where did all these Indian trunk monkeys come from?! :lol:

I'm guessing its going to be a 6 speed, as the Spec. Bs in other countries have 6 speeds. There is a probability it could be a NA 3.0, but they will probably stick to the 2.5 Turbo w/ more power. Lets say, 280? How's that sound Opie?:icon_bigg And as far as interior being diff., no numbered plates! :lol:

Archived