LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Boba Fett is stupid, and Disney doesn’t know wtf they’re doing with Star Wars.

Yeah wasn’t very impressed until the latest episode with Mando back in it decapitating motherfuckers for money with the Darksaber.

I wanted something a bit dark and centered on a hard hearted merciless bounty hunter with questionable morals with the Boba Fett installment. Looks like I’m not getting it, but the last episode gave me some hope.

Luckily Peacemaker is scratching the itch as of late. John Cena is excellent as Peacemaker, as is Freddie Stroma’s Vigilante. If you want a proper amount of violence and super hero fuckery look no further.

I especially enjoyed Peacemaker’s rant on how Batman is a pussy. Spot on.

Brought to you by Pfizer

I'm thinking to call up one of my boys at the dealer that are in the sales department and file a complaint on the service department. This is BS. The dealer picked up the vehicle on 1/24 (Monday). They sent out a tow truck. The vehicle won't start. lack of communication on getting through with my service provider. Today is 2/1 (Tuesday). The service provider refuse to talk to me so they called my wife yesterday and said they can't figure out the issue. They told her it's not the motor.

Here is the best part I never got a loaner. They said there all out on loaner. Right now I'm driving my father MDX while my wife drive the Benz, due to my son car seat.

The vehicle has a push/start it's a 2018 CPO with under 36k miles under warranty. I have checked the vehicle battery, key-fob and I ran one of my scanners on it and got U0101 Loss communication with TCM. I bet they have not checked the TCM, ECU and the Can-Bus Network.

Sorry I'm so upset with them right now. I'm thinking to make a surprise visit on Friday after work.

They said they have no more loaners. They were all loaned out.

Isn't loaner cars paid by the brand company when it comes to warranty work?

Then it's possible that the dealer/shop pockets the loaner car money themselves.

Worth to check out at least so that they aren't tricking you.

453747.png

They said they have no more loaners. They were all loaned out.

This is for my wife 2018 Audi Q3.

Audi dealer? That's bullshit especially at a "luxury dealer."

My dealer offers me a loaner if I'm getting winter wheels put on lol

I think it's BS as well. If there out of loaners what about one of the brand new vehicles in the lot or even get me a rental.

If I don't hear anything by Friday from the service department. I'm going to talk to my friends that works there in the sales department.

Pic of fiancée, and my super cool Patagonia fleece:

404 face and cool fleece not found.

I think it's BS as well. If there out of loaners what about one of the brand new vehicles in the lot or even get me a rental.

If I don't hear anything by Friday from the service department. I'm going to talk to my friends that works there in the sales department.

I changed dealers for service when they wanted to charge me fo a loaner. The new place gives me the more recent model of my current ca to try and get me to trade in. "Like the new features? you thinking about getting one? "

Well dude they’re out of loaners because VW/Audi makes such shitty cars that the dealers are unable to have enough loaners for poors driving VW’s with Audi badges.

So here is your strategy. Show up at the dealership the minute they open. Dress like a Walmart customer/homeless person, bonus if you kind of smell bad. Next tell the service manager what you’re there for, tell them you’ll wait until the car is finished. Now it doesn’t matter if there are no parts, just tell them it’s OK you got dropped off and have nowhere to be and won’t have a ride out of there until at least 18:00. Be really friendly and polite, you don’t want to get kicked out.

Then just wander around looking like a disheveled bum, talk to other customers. Bother them. Bother sales people. Bother sales people who have customers. Be a little “off”. Peek inside offices. Pick your nose. Talk to yourself. Be creepy and socially awkward as ****. Yet friendly to a fault.

Within an hour or two the sales manager is going to tell the service writers to find you a loaner and get you out of there. Normally they’d kick a homeless weirdo out for loitering, but you have a legal reason to be there! They’ll put you in anything to make your weird creepy ass get away from them.