LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

She makes nothing on airfare more or less... But yeah, she has to get a percentage. She's oftentimes the same cost as booking online, etc, but you cant beat all the recs and planning she does.

She's also been to disney HUNDREDS of times. So much, she recently moved down there from CT. Shes a top producer in the country.

She makes nothing on airfare more or less... But yeah, she has to get a percentage. She's oftentimes the same cost as booking online, etc, but you cant beat all the recs and planning she does.

She's also been to disney HUNDREDS of times. So much, she recently moved down there from CT. Shes a top producer in the country.

Make with the pics.

---

• 2 weeks later...

I started a new job a few months ago which provides a company car so I sold my GTI and have a Jeep Cherokee now.

I kinda miss having a sporty car, but the reality of my life is I never have a chance to play racecar driver. My custome site visits involve highway/beltway driving. And on weekends when I'm driving fun back roads there's a 95% chance it's cause I'm going hiking with my gf and dog, so can't speedrace there.

Speaking of gf....gonna propose at the end of this month. Pretty sure she'll say yes. Or she might say "what took you so long?"

I started a new job a few months ago which provides a company car so I sold my GTI and have a Jeep Cherokee now.

I kinda miss having a sporty car, but the reality of my life is I never have a chance to play racecar driver. My custome site visits involve highway/beltway driving. And on weekends when I'm driving fun back roads there's a 95% chance it's cause I'm going hiking with my gf and dog, so can't speedrace there.

Speaking of gf....gonna propose at the end of this month. Pretty sure she'll say yes. Or she might say "what took you so long?"

Congrats. The procrastinator in me says wait until VD...

• I Donated
If you ain't no punk

Holla, "We want prenup! We want prenup!" (Yeah!)

[emoji38]
Congrats. The procrastinator in me says wait until VD...
Nah, Valentines proposals are played out.

Besides, what you've gotta go is propose BEFORE a holiday. I proposed the day before Thanksgiving. Made for good co-opying of the holiday without the pressure of a proposal in front of everyone. ;)

In stm's case the 5th or 6th would be a good day IMO.

If you ain't no punk

Holla, "We want prenup! We want prenup!" (Yeah!)

She makes a good bit more than me, and I do alright for myself....so hopefully she doesn't make me sign a prenup!

I booked an Airbnb cabin for the last weekend of this month, so hopefully the weather cooperates for a hike and I'll pop the question then.

She makes a good bit more than me, and I do alright for myself....so hopefully she doesn't make me sign a prenup!

I booked an Airbnb cabin for the last weekend of this month, so hopefully the weather cooperates for a hike and I'll pop the question then.

As Nick-O would say: mazel tov

pics?

On your way to becoming a trophy husband! Nice!

---