LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

My Father MDX is driving me crazy. I replace the Neutral switch and did not fix it. I have a shift select lever switch coming today. He can be in R or D but D1 is always lit (2 lights stay on the cluster for the gear shift).

Also I crashed the 1up arcade machine. The rasp pi is hacked, swap out the joysticks and buttons and got all the retro games on it. Once we transfer every thing to the cabinet. it boot up and got maybe 30 seconds into the game and it crash. I think the resolution of the screen or frequency is to much for the 1up LCD screen. We tested everything on a OLED 55" screen and was working.

Edited by amusa

MDX is now fixed it was the Shift Lever switch and (1) burnt gear bulb.

This Saturday I be working on the 1up. Hopefully I can resolve the crashing issue. Other news is finally got my home built PC working correctly. It took me months to figure it out due to DistributedCOM Event 10016. Figuring it was a hardware issue and or Battery (Power) issue but it was a setting in the software itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Boba Fett is still way better than the Kennedy Trilogy.

Prove me wrong.

It's still a filler piece and I think it's more there to provide a continuity between the original Star Wars and coming movies and episodes.

What we see here is an old disillusioned man that tries to make amendments with his past sins.

453747.png

The Mandalorian is filler, Boba Fett is crap because the premise is crap. The Kennedy trilogy is absolute dog shit.

Bob Fett is a Bounty Hunter, not the leader of a criminal empire. The whole thing is a mess that does nothing to further the universe. Tattoine used to be a nothing backwater planet, but it seems like now it’s the center of the Star Wars universe.

They have no vision. The only interesting thing they’ve done since Empire Strikes Back is Rogue One.

Prove me wrong.

Edited by Dishwasher

Brought to you by Pfizer

You guys still like driving these things? It's been so long. It's get a slightly burnt valve so it prolly needs a rebuild with 120k miles.

I love driving mine. If you are within 10hr drive or so I'd consider bringing a trailer for it. Could be a summer project with my sons.