LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be perfectly fine with a courthouse wedding then renting a pavilion in a park to throw a party. 

She wants more of a traditional wedding with ceremony and reception, but nothing fancy. She's not the type that's had princess wedding dreams her whole life.

Big thing is going to be trimming the guest list down....mostly on her side since she's closer with her extended family than I am with mine.

1 hour ago, stm25rs said:

I'd be perfectly fine with a courthouse wedding then renting a pavilion in a park to throw a party. 

She wants more of a traditional wedding with ceremony and reception, but nothing fancy. She's not the type that's had princess wedding dreams her whole life.

Big thing is going to be trimming the guest list down....mostly on her side since she's closer with her extended family than I am with mine.

Decide if the wedding is about your and her or about family then plan accordingly. (Hint: Its about her and her family)

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 1:02 PM, ehsnils said:

3-phase power is standard over here even for residential use.

Interesting. I owned a house in Oklahoma City for ~12 years that had 3-phase (delta) power. 3-phase is very rare in the U.S. for non-commercial buildings.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

3 hours ago, ammcinnis said:

Interesting. I owned a house in Oklahoma City for ~12 years that had 3-phase (delta) power. 3-phase is very rare in the U.S. for non-commercial buildings.

Here it's 3-phase Y connected with 230V to ground for all phases and 400V between the phases.

453747.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Thread revive:
So who’s watching the upcoming solar eclipse? Several IG posts have suggested to prepare with food and water hehe.. sounds like fear monger.. I’m going on a conspiracy tangent now: CERN says they’ll be testing their Hadron Collider that day.. coincidence?

I’m having an eclipse party at my boat dock.  I barely need a reason to drink on a Monday afternoon. 

• Haha 2
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder