LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

My garage is 258” deep from garage door to back wall/back door. Leaving 1” of clearance off each end for door hardware that gives me 256” to play with. A GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab 4X4 standard bed is 250.8” long. Only 5.2” of leeway is a pretty damn tight fit.

In comparison a 2022 Tundra Crew Max 4X4 with a 5.5’ bed is 233.6” long and the same cab with a 6.5’ is 245.6” long. That leaves quite a bit more room for error.

In Sweden? Did you have 90% of your income withheld, and you only needed to withhold 86%?

:lol:

Something like that. I now only have to pay 93% instead of 97% of my income from work in taxes.

On the other hand a large part of the taxes are taxes on a profit I made when I sold an apartment.

Without that sale I would only have had to pay about 33% in income tax.

453747.png

F me. I kind of panic (I feel like I was little behind) and I was bumping up my 401k and decided to bump up my Roth through my work. Did not realize I was contributing over the limit for 2022. Edited by amusa

F me. I kind of panic (I feel like I was little behind) and I was bumping up my 401k and decided to bump up my Roth through my work. Did not realize I was contributing over the limit for 2022.

Your work doesn't cut you off? I contribute heavy and around Late Oct/ early Nov they stop taking $ out.

Your work doesn't cut you off? I contribute heavy and around Late Oct/ early Nov they stop taking $ out.

No my job does not cut it off and it goes by whole number percentage. Even if I increase it by 1% I'm over the limit. It's ok I have another 3 years before I can play the catch-up.

Astronomers have detected a comet hurtling toward Earth at around 10 kilometres a second. And it’s the largest comet ever observed, weighing in at 500 trillion tonnes. But don’t lock yourselves away in your bunkers just yet. This comet will only get as close as 1.6 billion kilometres from the Sun in 2031, so we’re in no danger. This time.

https://cosmosmagazine.com/space/comet-billion-oort-cloud/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=comet-billion-oort-cloud&utm_source=Cosmos+-+Master+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=453df5812f-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3f5c04479a-453df5812f-180424293&mc_cid=453df5812f&mc_eid=a95ddd224b

453747.png