LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

EVERYONE knows bbv's mom.

"know" is a relative term.

Wait, do my eyes deceive me? is that actually a hot chick directly to the right of the Horse on the right? She's blurry so the Jury is out.

She has a lot fo clothing on in the summer...might be a bit warm but not hot unless its August.

We're rescuing a kitty today. This Women had over 30 cats in her house, before you ask, no it's not BBV's mom. They think she was a hoarder of sorts. It sounds like the cats are pretty healthy though so she took care of them at least, but became overwhelmed and decided to do the right thing and call the shelter. She is paying to have some of them neutered/spayed and will keep those but most will be up for adoption.

The one we're getting looks like Siamese mix, they think he is a boy about 7-8 weeks old. They will neuter him today before we pick him up. They are charging us exactly 0 dollars for everything so we'll just donate $150, no way we are taking the kitty without giving back.

IMG_04801.thumb.jpg.bbf80b3bf7d02c83fb578cd500681903.jpg

Edited by DickDastardly00

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

its got two heads bro

He's snuggling his Sibling in that photo, that sibling is spoken for and someone else will pick him/her up today.

I saw a video of him this morning, he's very affectionate, loves people. All the cats are listed as Feral but they really aren't feral at all and don't act that way.

Male cats are usually more mellow too so this could work out really good. I noticed with Ellie (the Corgi) that she is possessive of me, when Chloe would jump in my lap, she would also jump up and try to position her off my lap. Last week she did the same thing with my 3 year old daughter when she jumped on my lap.

Bella, our Siamese that passed on last December was the same way too. She was always trying to get my 3 year old off my lap so she could take her spot back. Something about girls, they are just possessive of me. We also are considering getting another Corgi in August, if we do, it will definitely be a boy. I had a vet tell me that two girls can be problematic, they may not get along or worse they might even actually try to kill each other. A boy/girl mix usually works out better.

you are way too obsessed with animals lol

Not even close, having one dog and one cat is nothing really. I know people with several Dogs, Chickens, Horses cats, birds etc, if there's some sort of animal obsessed list then we wouldn't even come close to making it. Heck there's a guy down the street with a yard full of Llamas and several dogs.

At this point we just want Ellie to have a buddy to play with, She went from having a sibling to being an only child and that sucks. I want to rectify that, it was so fun watching them play together and right now that's gone.

you mean you know farmers :confused:

These are people that live in the burbs actually. There's a whole urban/suburban farming movement thing aimed at getting youth reacquainted with where food comes from.

These are people that live in the burbs actually. There's a whole urban/suburban farming movement thing aimed at getting youth reacquainted with where food comes from.

But dont have the balls to go hunting?

But dont have the balls to go hunting?

The one with the chickens (which my wife takes care of when they're are gone) goes hunting every year, not sure about the others.

Edit, Update

"Surgery complete. Moving to recovery

Combo test was negative (negative for Feline Leukemia and Feline AIDS"

Last photo is the Post-Op snack. We go pick him up at 4Pm today

IMG_04841.thumb.jpg.0cfe2764b354d0d26ff672412c08d2dd.jpg

IMG_04851.thumb.jpg.c2407b755d7276062e6278498152453a.jpg

Its been about a year since my avatar, Boxkita, passed away. My wife figured it was time to get a

dog again. So we're fostering 2 Huskies that are a bonded pair. Its like living with another couple.. they sleep in the same bed, fight over everything, walk shoulder to shoulder. The female bitches about everything and only pays attention to my wife. The male is a messy drinker, chases bunnies, and needs to be petted all day.

Bonus: I'm allergic to them (found out after signing for them), so haven't had a good nights sleep in a month.

Adoption pics - https://www.gingerspetrescue.org/adoptable-dogs/#action_0=pet&animalID_0=15619678&petIndex_0=0

Edited by boxkita
edited for correct deader

It has been such a struggle to keep him on task, making sure he turns in science projects, social studies assignments on time (its only math that I don't have to get on him about). Then you thrown the school closures on top of and it becomes even more difficult. But then, after all of the toil, stress, I get this email and it makes it all worthwhile.....

Congratulations! You have earned the privilege of applying to Rainier's National Junior Honor Society because you received a GPA of 3.5 or higher during your 6th or 7th Grade year.