LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

• I Donated
Look at it like a deck. And build it similar. A deck wouldn't be able to span that without a footer in the middle.

I mean, a deck is a bit of a different story. Code on decks is more due to the fact that there may be a party with 40 people on it, and that's a really bad time for a structural issue to crop up.

:shrug: If anyone should know, it would be my FIL.

Given the expectation for future winters from some it's going to come down as rain.

Im sick of long term weather predictions. They're right every single year, unless they're not. And seemingly, everyone around here only remembers when they are right. I want that job.

half of the building (here and the one in FL) are ready to walk. No one got paid on Friday. Well back to job search....

So have the company you work for filed for chapter 11?

In other news - Vicki Wood - an early race car driver - passed away recently at the age of 101.

453747.png

So have the company you work for filed for chapter 11?

In other news - Vicki Wood - an early race car driver - passed away recently at the age of 101.

No, we have a new owner and are in the middle of that transition now. We were supposed to have funding in on Friday to cover payroll and other things, that didn't happen. Now I'm hearing Tuesday. We'll see what happens but either way I'm calling two people back (at other companies) that wanted to hire me (before I came back here), and I'll keep searching other places too.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

I mean, a deck is a bit of a different story. Code on decks is more due to the fact that there may be a party with 40 people on it, and that's a really bad time for a structural issue to crop up.

:shrug: If anyone should know, it would be my FIL.

Looking forward to Jasejase heading out to your house to pay some claims when it collapses.

:hide:

Brought to you by Pfizer

• I Donated
Sucks too because I got a commercial MD claim I'm dealing with right now that Frontier is pissing me off on.

It's not a smokestack collapse by any chance, is it? Pretty sure the insurers are still bickering on that, but hey... and it's almost certainly a 6-figure claim.