LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 4th gen. Legacy today? Vol - 10

LOL a Beretta! Only person I know that mods them is a friend back in PA that is trying to make a RWD drifty boy out of his first car...I have a feeling you know him given how small the Beretta community must be.

In other news. I am hoping to test my rebuilt power steering this week.

That sounds like Barry? ;)

I'll start an off topic topic on the other car later today.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Edited by B-BGTLimited

To see all things AWD Beretta go here.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/awd-twin-turbo-concept-beretta-285025.html?p=6011344#post6011344

As far as my 06 project goes... I got my Group N motor mounts yesterday. I got all of the iWire connector housings that I need to replace on the harness due to aggressive people. I also got a set of DW850's to go with my DW300c pump, and lastly my goodridge brake lines also showed up.

Today I need to think about ordering my EJ257 short block and a pile of other miscellaneous parts...

For the first time in a long time, my oil dipstick actually clicks back into the tube. It's a little thing, but it makes me happy since I don't tinker with my car much in the winter. Went oem because when trying to google the size, I thought I saw some people saying it's different from a normal o-ring, something on the inside. Looks like a normal o-ring to me..

oring1.thumb.jpg.a4885d04ebed4f5bc37762f0b0661f3e.jpg

Zip ties are for newbs... LOL

I used Oetiker single ear clamps on every fluid, oil and vacuum line. Good enough for BMW, good enough for Subenwagen. :lol:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Zip ties are for newbs... LOL

Nice! I used Oetiker single ear clamps on every fluid, oil and vacuum line. Good enough for BMW, good enough for Subenwagen. :lol:

I might be able to get a hold of OEM spec.B mats but apparently 07’s are different than 08’s. Does anyone have a pic for 07’s. I just got a set of new 08 spec.B ones but wanted to see the difference. Thx. Will also post in spec.B forum.

I might be able to get a hold of OEM spec.B mats but apparently 07’s are different than 08’s. Does anyone have a pic for 07’s. I just got a set of new 08 spec.B ones but wanted to see the difference. Thx. Will also post in spec.B forum.

I saw that post, can't help with pics since I'm not sure of the difference.

Have been searching for dealing and happened to find a used fidanza lightweight flywheel with new surface disk, some Manley Tuff H-beam rods, Sti Oil pump, and 4 New Coils packs.

Working out a deal for some Manley Pistons and a new Nitrated sti crank. But still searching for some D25 heads and a few other parts.

Also was gifted a front engine cradle/brace from MaasiWarrior so I don't need to spend 3-4hrs drilling out the broken front swaybar bolts.

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here

I saw that post, can't help with pics since I'm not sure of the difference.

Have been searching for dealing and happened to find a used fidanza lightweight flywheel with new surface disk, some Manley Tuff H-beam rods, Sti Oil pump, and 4 New Coils packs.

Working out a deal for some Manley Pistons and a new Nitrated sti crank. But still searching for some D25 heads and a few other parts.

Also was gifted a front engine cradle/brace from MaasiWarrior so I don't need to spend 3-4hrs drilling out the broken front swaybar bolts.

SPELL IT RIGHT DAMMIT!

Maasai :p

08 Spec B, insta: @08_spec_b, 10 SH Forester insta: @shfozzy

I finally got the Takata airbag recall done today. In at 10:00 AM, done by 3:00 PM. Since there was no one else to bring me back in the morning or get me there when it was done, they had their driver take me in a 2.4 litre turbo SUV. That thing could move when he wanted it to. Basically, it was a 7-seat 3-row SUV with the middle row taken out. The entry was high, like stepping into a helicopter, and the head clearance was low. I don't think I would be in the market for an SUV.

I finally got the Takata airbag recall done today. In at 10:00 AM, done by 3:00 PM. Since there was no one else to bring me back in the morning or get me there when it was done, they had their driver take me in a 2.4 litre turbo SUV. That thing could move when he wanted it to. Basically, it was a 7-seat 3-row SUV with the middle row taken out. The entry was high, like stepping into a helicopter, and the head clearance was low. I don't think I would be in the market for an SUV.

For a moment I thought you were talking about a Subaru Ascent... 2.4T and all, but the rest didn't match, so what were you in?

Nice and toasty out today at 45 deg. Still have some clunking over bumps on the front so put it up on ramps and checked all the control arm bolts I just did. Sway bars, big back bolts, and lugs were all just a smidge loose. Every time I replace something it gets better so fingers crossed.

Even more boring I replaced the fob battery, checked the spare, cleaned clutter for a tsd event on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I replaced my neutral switch on the trans today. Never in my life did I'd think there be one of these switches on a manual. I also found a thinner washer to install it with. Hopefully I'll have cruise control working for the first time in almost 4 years!

Scotty

I'd never admit to the wife that this project is getting out of hand, but damn that's a big pile of parts.... And that's not even everything! 59d4413572f9ceb98f88844c68b60a50.jpgac313982dc7146c83eff45a96ede7ac7.jpg

Oh my. Is that what new trailing arms and knuckles look like or did it get them coated?

Hey everybody! Still browsing occasionally, but haven't announced myself in a minute. Wagon's garaged except for the rare sunny +45° day, although took it out for a good 40 min drive the other day and still buying parts for it. Supposed to finish up some installs with a buddy maybe this weekend. Lots of work still needed, namely the rear control arms all need cut out and upgraded before my next alignment.

Been toying with my Forester a good bit. LED fogs, STi steering wheel, ceramic coated, GS MCB, hankook ipikes, etc. I'm pretty damn happy with it for a DD.

1953894158_IMG_20201221_1722433.thumb.jpg.82d9d0d0eba332dbf8d9b037fc06429b.jpg

Oh my. Is that what new trailing arms and knuckles look like or did it get them coated?

Fresh powder on the knuckles, trailing arms, backing plates, front engine cradle and trans cross member. Rear cradle I bought brand new since the only bushing replacement option for that is poly, and this is going to be a daily driver after all... ;)

So today I re-upholstered a spare Headliner in some headliner fabric that I had been sitting on for years. in the next couple of days I will probably swap my roof liner and other interior bits to black.

I had ordered and imported 2x S402 upper interior trim sometime over the last couple of years and just realized I have two complete sets today. Since much of it has sat in boxes for the last couple of years. But after comparing the pieces and work involved in making the S402 upper interior work in my car it seemed like it would be easier and take less time converting just my usdm pillars to black and using the S402 trim pieces.

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here

I replaced my neutral switch on the trans today. Never in my life did I'd think there be one of these switches on a manual. I also found a thinner washer to install it with. Hopefully I'll have cruise control working for the first time in almost 4 years!

Scotty

Had the same problem when I picked up Bessie - I hollered when my cruise control engaged for the first time.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Finally got around to finishing up the last bit of the EJ20X swap in the wife's wagon, the TMIC. She decided she wanted to keep the VF38, so USDM didn't fit. Had a friend set up to TIG aluminum help mod a USDM cooler to fit. Needs a different TB coupler to sit straight because fitment is so tight, but the car runs and drives! On to tuning....

IMG_20210113_214321.thumb.jpg.174e88124ae225ab2fd006a8160fcf4c.jpg

IMG_20210113_214326.thumb.jpg.cb0f4391610ee968b2ded27992552394.jpg