LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 5th gen today?? -V4

Added front camera. Switching between cameras is done via a box from AliExpress for 10 bucks. The logic is following: ait switches in front cam for 20 seconds after the backup view cam (as we drive back and forth during parking). It also has external switch if you want to check what's going on any time.

Added front camera. Switching between cameras is done via a box from AliExpress for 10 bucks. The logic is following: ait switches in front cam for 20 seconds after the backup view cam (as we drive back and forth during parking). It also has external switch if you want to check what's going on any time.

More, please! Been wondering about a front cam to gauge approaches and avoid scraping.

I thought they were - they are certainly lighter than what I am used to for steel calipers... however, did a magnet check on mine, and they are steel - so definitely not. Mine still look new... (well, dirty, but new) didn't look like a Zinc layer, but maybe they are galvanized? or at least painted? Edited by DrD123

The old calipers almost look rusty! Surprising since they are aluminum - or did it vary from trim level to trim level?

I like the new wheels

Don't believe they're rusty, just getting old. Cars at 106k miles now and has lived it's whole life in Chicago.

Got almost everything ready to pull the motor. Only have engine mounts and couple trans bolts. Just gotta get a hoist, and a truck to get it here[emoji28].

353ec9b1924b64011bbb577b0c9113f8.jpg

Edited by Zee199969

Did autocross with a local Miata club this past weekend. :) Had a ton of fun, car performed really, REALLY well, and all the additional bracing and stiffening I've done to the rear end the past few months really showed its worth. Fastest time of the day was 37.657 by a track-spec NB Miata, fastest Subaru was my buddy (car 481) in his 400+ hp 17 STI with 40.534 (neon wheels in front of me), and my best time of the day was 43.325. The started out absolutely soaking wet and dried out completely by the second half of the day, so it was really cool getting to do a ton of runs and experience every level of the track setup in between wet and dry. It was a really fun challenge, and I improved steadily with every single run of the day.

OtIoux9.jpg

hiPGkr6.jpg

DuXNqvI.jpg

XseXfxu.jpg

U2cArt2.jpg

rRNDXsp.jpg

kFSNldN.jpg

rCpMb7u.jpg

e8nyHj1.jpg

O6uRY4a.jpg

KYhoBtB.jpg

My 2011 Legacy GT is sold. The buyer left a deposit last night and I dropping the car off tomorrow and exchanging the final payment. The car drives nice for a stock Legacy GT, I going to miss it even though I didn't drive it that much. Here are a few of the FS pictures.

IMG_3169.thumb.jpg.ce6f542627994cf2a2baa2ce58496880.jpg

IMG_3177.thumb.jpg.4ed0a4b474275bb4295beacb05b0cd17.jpg

IMG_3170.thumb.jpg.2a8a7f700cdf05acfbbdb26d8c1a6af0.jpg

IMG_3192.thumb.jpg.4006775fdc92d0a24f65bf1c025d3d1d.jpg

IMG_3198.thumb.jpg.5a292b589fc80fde6bc8397a21b6db42.jpg

Nope, I'm on Conti DWS 06 Extreme Contacts now instead. I probably could've gone even faster if I was still on the Pilots, but my last set lasted me less than 30k miles, so I picked up the DWS06 for this set since they have higher tread wear and should last me a bit longer, at the expense of some threshold grip.

My 2011 Legacy GT is sold. The buyer left a deposit last night and I dropping the car off tomorrow and exchanging the final payment. The car drives nice for a stock Legacy GT, I going to miss it even though I didn't drive it that much. Here are a few of the FS pictures.

Did you nudge them to join the forum? It really is the best thing for us.....I mean the car. :)

Did you nudge them to join the forum? It really is the best thing for us.....I mean the car. :)

I didn't think about that. I will add that to my maintenance document that I created for the car. I am just getting ready to leave in 10 minutes.

Of course, if he complains about the work the PO did, you're in trouble. :lol:

I am not worried, I trust and stand by my work. It will not be hard to figure out who I am since I create thread on his car and my forum handle is my 1st initial and last name.