LegacyGT.com

Official Interest In COBB Flex-Fuel for the Legacy GT Platform - Please speak up

cryo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
They say the are focused on GD first. As far as I can tell GD is not supported yet. If you follow Cobb tuning tweet them and ask them. The more interest you show, directly too them consistently, the more you will show there is a market for it. Edited by Rhitter

• 1 month later...

Just figured I would bump this to let everyone know its still being discussed but as mentioned before, GD support is being worked on now. After GD support gets announced there should be more info available.

Thanks for the continued interest, trust when I say that I will keep everyone know when I hear anything. *as I now own another spec b so its a personal interest as well as customer interest*

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 4 weeks later...

Yo put me down on the list I will definitely be getting a FLEX Fuel System when it drops 2009 Subaru LGT!

also, I just asked Cobb about news on an LGT Flex Fuel System and this is what they said.

"We do not have any new information related to LGT Flex Fuel. Once GD Flex Fuel has been finished up and released we should be able to do some additional investigation.

Marshall@COBB"

I don't think anything is going to happen anytime soon for us. :-(

Edited by EZKickBack

• 1 month later...

Well the most recent update from COBB is.......GD flex fuel is out, they are still looking into LGT specific adaptations BUT will not say yes or no that it will ever be released. The would like to release it and would like to mention notes but from the horses mouth....."Its like christmas and telling your kid he "might" get a pony, but then doesnt......Its better to say you will NOT get a pony and then maybe surprise them with it"........

Not the best news but some news at least.....I hate to say it but it may not be in the cards but only time will tell.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Well the most recent update from COBB is.......GD flex fuel is out, they are still looking into LGT specific adaptations BUT will not say yes or no that it will ever be released. The would like to release it and would like to mention notes but from the horses mouth....."Its like christmas and telling your kid he "might" get a pony, but then doesnt......Its better to say you will NOT get a pony and then maybe surprise them with it"........

Not the best news but some news at least.....I hate to say it but it may not be in the cards but only time will tell.

Dave

Does that mean I'm getting a pony for my birthday?

Should I get the alternative? Going for a tune in a week. Yay? Or Nay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are ok with the "compromises" and lack of positive feedback on the Legacy platform then go for it.

I am crossing my fingers that Cobb will come through for the community.

Edited by gkinslow

• 4 weeks later...

So... https://www.rallysportdirect.com/part/flex-fuel/subffgd001-cobb-tuning-flex-fuel-package-3-pin?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=NewJune&utm_campaign=Email%20Cam

I don't see why this wouldn't work for the k-line 05-06 LGT? Since I will be going with an AP tune for this next go-round maybe this is in my future.

Its the software, not just the hardware thats needed to implement cobb flex fuel.

I have 30 plus tables i can modify with cobb flex fuel. I just wish they would give us a yes or no but i understand why they are holding thier tounge as its investment vs potential....they are still a business that has to pay people to break the coding down and it has to make business sense to put the time and resources in.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh im still very hopefull, just waiting patiently. Otherwise i just run dual maps on the ap and its not as convinient but has worked safely for years as long as the tune is not aggressive to the ragid edge.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]