LegacyGT.com

Extreme Turbo Systems: Exhaust Manifold W/ External Wastegate

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 for another Virginia boy with a ETS EWG. I'm from Alexandria, VA.

Here she is ladies and gentlemen. FYI it does include two short dump tubes.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/7b7ff303198e423068ed34fe48fa5278.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/08/69b7bd6f50e15c15c3c776d87af9efc7.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Did ets supply dump tubes or did u have them made? Sorry if I missed answer.

Yes, two dump tubes were included. One of mine was sealed in the packing material so search high and low before you contact them saying you only received one.

By the way, Michael is a super nice guy and very helpful. He's the type who makes you want to buy their products.

Yes, two dump tubes were included. One of mine was sealed in the packing material so search high and low before you contact them saying you on received one.

By the way, Michael is a super nice guy and very helpful. He's the type who makes you want to buy their products.

Awesome. I ordered mine yesterday. Off subject to this thread. But any ideas on connecting 3 port ebcs to factory air duct?

• 3 weeks later...
Just curious, did they give you any feedback about the Turbo Kit?

Yes, I talked to Michael Roark and he said it is definitely doable, but they are going to be swamped for the next 6-7 months because of race season. I was hoping to drop my car off this month and have it done, but i'll gladly wait until September for ETS build quality. I'll just get a E85, 1300cc injector, TGV delete, upgraded fuel pump tune to hold me over til then.

So i'm trying to get a list of what else I need to buy for this. I am planning on having a performance shop install it but I just want to make sure I have everything in hand if possible.

OEM Replacement Parts:

2 GASKET-EXHAUST MANIFOLD 14038AA000

1 GASKET-EXHAUST TURBO OUTLET 44616AA150

Couple Of Extra:

STUD-10X44X12 800910580

BOLT-10X35X26 800110620

SELF LOCKING NUT 902350001

FLANGE NUT 902370010

EWG

2 - Tial MK-S

Not sure if i Need any extra gaskets/hardware for these.

Grimmspeed WASTEGATE BRACKET - VF SERIES

I am also planning on having the AEM Wideband setup before the install.

Not sure if I am missing anything else or if anyone else can think of anything else I should consider getting done while they will be in that area.

I was also going to order another stock BCS so that they can hack it up and use it for the grimmspeed ebcs I have to install, but with the ewgs, do I even need the ebcs anymore? Won't it all be contolled with the springs?

You'll still need some way to control boost with the EWG, either a manual boost controller or an EBCS.

Probably don't need another stock BCS to hack up. If a shop is installing all your stuff, they should know how to hook up the ECBS/MBC without needing any of the stock bits.

Gotcha.

Yeah, but I know a few other had to hack up their old BCS to be able to install the grimmspeed. With the luck I always have, and since the piece is only about $30 bucks, I'd rather have an extra one on hand just in case.

Archived