LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

how are you even gonna drive one with out both legs? there are all manuals

but seriously what are they asking? I'd like to know what kind of value I'm retaining

A 2012 with 15,000 miles $30,000 no negotiating.

A 2010 with 50,000 miles $27,000 no negotiating.

These were my experiences.

Of course, when you take yours in you may get $20,000 and they will put it for sale at $100,000 :lol:

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one for $24k now has about 5000 more miles on it, and is definitely not for sale. The one for $27k with about 30k miles may still have that many miles, far as I know- I think the dealership thought they'd caught a real live unicorn. They weren't terribly helpful or friendly when I had my spy (read: mother) stop in to take a look, either.

The one for $24k now has about 5000 more miles on it, and is definitely not for sale. The one for $27k with about 30k miles may still have that many miles, far as I know- I think the dealership thought they'd caught a real live unicorn. They weren't terribly helpful or friendly when I had my spy (read: mother) stop in to take a look, either.

Yep, that was my experience with them too, which is why they didn't get my business. Not that these cars are any less valuable than a unicorn.....

HUh?

BTW with the coming paycheck may be a pm to for that tune we talked about. barring any unforeseen expenses come my way.... (did i just jynx myself)

Hopefully the two events (the car dying and myself dying) don't occur at the same time.

Sounds good.

^^How much?

And be prepared for expensive parts/fixes/maintenance/rebuilts.

The guy wants 16k. Not willing to pay that much I don't think. Though it's nada and kbb are both close to that.

I know... Dunno if I wanna "invest" or not yet.

Would possibly change it to a 91 tune too. Just to worry less....

Edited by ncfree

sexual harassment and sensitivity training? LOL!

...nah, nothing like that. I'm sure most people would lose their minds if a class ran more than a hour. I was taking some AWS training, it's interesting stuff.

...keeping this random though, it took me over 1.5-hours to get home this evening. Thankfully the Rude Jude show is usually pretty funny to listen to.

Edited by Syndicate

:( I want more track vids ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me...I do too...meaning I want the car to be in one piece for a good while :)

Wife is leaving on vacation with kid tonight. I mentioned a track day for next weekend...she was silent for a few minutes. :lol:

But that is at least 4 hours away.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Just got freaked out. Hear loud pounding at the door. Look out the window to see a cop light shining on my car. Run down to find the cop say my next door neighbor had heard some drunk fool had run into my car twice and they wanted to check it with me for damage. Thank god it was okay. They must have hit the grimmspeed and probably did more damage to their car than mine as I couldn't see any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk