**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Workout stations I put on repeat are In This Moment. All That Remains. Nine Inch Nails. Rob Zombie. Drowning Pool. And Puscifer. Cool down station are Third Eye Blind, GooGooDolls, Incubus, and OneRepublic.

Great news...Nancy Snyderman is in Africa covering ebola. One of her crew is now sick and will be flown to the US.

Let's keep 'em coming. Who needs ISIS to threaten us. I can't imagine a terrorist threat that is scarier than contracting ebola. At least with even a dirty bomb we die quick.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

On a lighter random note....

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/02/2fc495b80906ec3dc4e62296369ff51d.jpg

One of my favorite artists Childish Gambino released a free mixtape/album today. For download or just streaming.

Hiphop lovers rejoice. Artists that do it for the music, not just to get paid.

http://m.audiomack.com/album/flytunezcom/stn-mtn

Been listening to a lot of Diplo Radio and Lacuna Coil radio on Pandora. Quite the opposites of genres but both get me going for road music lately.

Workout stations I put on repeat are In This Moment. All That Remains. Nine Inch Nails. Rob Zombie. Drowning Pool. And Puscifer. Cool down station are Third Eye Blind, GooGooDolls, Incubus, and OneRepublic.

Thanks for the suggestions.

A few of those groups were never on my radar.

Edited by fredrik94087

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Me too. And the fact that when he was done with the show he left. He decided to leave and pursue his other ventures. Didn't matter how much they offered him. That being said... I don't believe the show is the same without him.

Yea that show sucks without troyandabedinthemoooorning

Complete change of subject. Hosting a work department (IT) gathering here on Saturday. Archery and crabs. Can't wait!!! Anyone else want to show up?

I would absolutely love to show up. crabs are my favorite food and archery is my favorite type of target practice... too bad I'm 8 hours away

Pandora threw in "sum 41" not bad

On a lighter random note....

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/02/2fc495b80906ec3dc4e62296369ff51d.jpg

One of my favorite artists Childish Gambino released a free mixtape/album today. For download or just streaming.

Hiphop lovers rejoice. Artists that do it for the music, not just to get paid.

http://m.audiomack.com/album/flytunezcom/stn-mtn

...thanks for the heads up.

Went to my college's homecoming this weekend to see some friends i havent seen in like a year. Got wasted and hooked up with a girl i went to school with. Successful trip

Well done!

Nudge nudge...wink wink...say no more!

Went to my college's homecoming this weekend to see some friends i havent seen in like a year. Got wasted and hooked up with a girl i went to school with. Successful trip

Speaking of successful hookups...last saturday went out for drinks for a friend of a friends bday party. Just her and a few other girls but I basically was superman getting them drinks and whatnot having a great time. My friend ended up bailing on me to go home sooner with his wife and took a few people home. So my odds were now in my favor 2 girls and just me, well they both came back to my house that night. One slept on the couch, the other in my bedroom. Proceeded to copulate, of course. Woke up somewhat early to get some water and check on the other girl only to be surprised by her saying "When's my turn?" Me being a gentleman, I didn't say no since she was the bday girl originally. Then went back to bed and got ready for work. Only then to have the one girl say "Well, how often do you do that??" Me tryin to act confused, obviously they talked about it, said "Not often enough"

That is wayyyy out of the norm for me.

I'm unsure how to phrase is though. Is it 2night stand or 1night two stands?

Allie the first girl said how do you feel about all this because I feel great??...l said Like a boss. Jenny just shook her head and was like well I feel pretty good right about now too.

I died laughing. That is completely out of the norm just so you all know that. Normally I'm pretty picky in women I mess around with.

Speaking of successful hookups...last saturday went out for drinks for a friend of a friends bday party. Just her and a few other girls but I basically was superman getting them drinks and whatnot having a great time. My friend ended up bailing on me to go home sooner with his wife and took a few people home. So my odds were now in my favor 2 girls and just me, well they both came back to my house that night. One slept on the couch, the other in my bedroom. Proceeded to copulate, of course. Woke up somewhat early to get some water and check on the other girl only to be surprised by her saying "When's my turn?" Me being a gentleman, I didn't say no since she was the bday girl originally. Then went back to bed and got ready for work. Only then to have the one girl say "Well, how often do you do that??" Me tryin to act confused, obviously they talked about it, said "Not often enough"

That is wayyyy out of the norm for me.

I'm unsure how to phrase is though. Is it 2night stand or 1night two stands?

"Great success!"

s2baru: Do you have any relatives in the SF Bay Area?

20141007_101530.thumb.jpg.1d61f7b142e82e096eb98406597a2af0.jpg

20141007_101631.thumb.jpg.3b82d38e277193435ad5e913b8bea657.jpg