s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

winning the lottery would be nice....

Also my favorite (but not really) thing to hear after saying you want to win the lottery is when someone replies with "but wouldn't it feel a lot better if you made all that money from hard work"

And NO it would not, I'm pretty sure boatloads of free money would feel pretty darn good.

^^^I noticed that. Y they use the JDM grille? :mad: I was going to buy it, but not now....on principle. I own a 1st Gen too and they used the pre-facelift grille and headlights there too. So really nothing on that shirt is pertinent to the Legacys I own.

It's pointed at the bottom.

Random: won our softball game last night with my buddies. Went to the final inning +15 min. 25-24 final. Had four scores and probably 6 rbi.s three were triples, slid into home, and bounced one off the top of the fence. I thought it was gone so I only made it to second Cuz I jogged and then realized it stayed in. I went "oh sh!t!!!" And started sprinting hahaha then of course hit two singles but the guys after me got out.

All in all a fun night.

I feel sorry for the 6th Gen guys. There's not a single thread in their section relating to tangible performance enhancements. And everything aesthetically oriented is all grasping at straws.

it truly is sad. on a similar note, how many time does my car need to go in for the same issue before the lemon law comes into effect? and if that does come into effect how in gods name am i going to get another turbocharged legacy?

how many time does my car need to go in for the same issue before the lemon law comes into effect?

If I dood it, I get a whippin'...I dood it.

It's Subaru...it's within spec!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

If I dood it, I get a whippin'...I dood it.

It's Subaru...it's within spec!

Fred would you please pass dat? Cuz your high as hell

why did subaru design this nav to let me save destination points if it doesn't want to hold onto any of that info. I realy wanted to fill my points list with awesome hiking, fishing, camping spots and that's all gone to shit so god damn frustrating

Fred would you please pass dat? Cuz your high as hell

why did subaru design this nav to let me save destination points if it doesn't want to hold onto any of that info. I realy wanted to fill my points list with awesome hiking, fishing, camping spots and that's all gone to shit so god damn frustrating

I will be high in the air pretty soon a d my random thought is...will they have engine trouble again?!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek