LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

While home inspectors are certified, they can't possibly be expected to discover absolutely everything about a property, like if a murder was commited on the porch or if a kid drowned in the pool. They do their best and professional code requires that, but how can they be held to discovering EVERYTHING about a property, it's just not reasonable. Typically they look for structural and safety issues that could be expensive to repair or are building code issues, but they will never be able to know whether or not the previous, or other past owners, ever poured a 55 gallon drum of DDT in the back yard.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG! that is absolutely horrific. this is one of those things that make me so glad (bad joke alert) that I'm not one of those scary minorities that make cops all jumpy (that was the bad joke) with the amount of times I've had to deal with them i definitely would have been shot by now. I hope that guy is ok, he gets plenty of money for his trouble and that he gets to bang the cops wife.... what a freaking idiot

oh and my random thought. I'm love how picky MX'ers are about there tires.... that's how i get them for free in damn near new condition

...today is my last day of training before heading back to work tomorrow. It's been very informative and a nice way to break up the work week. It is a bit odd being away from work for a few days and not having the days off though :lol:

Galviston county...

Whenever I see this word, this is what my brain thinks, even tho its spelled different. This was on my first record (album, LP, etc for all those young ones out there unfamiliar with vinyl) when I was 9.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKAvFNegfAg]www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKAvFNegfAg[/ame]

Fun fact : According to auto trader there are 28 fifth gen LGTs for sale in the US

Fun fact number 2: None of them are within 100 miles of me! :lol:

Fun fact number 3: The dealers want an arm and a leg.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

When I bought the house, my inspector didn't find any evidence of one. Its the inspector for the current buyers who noticed it. We had no clue it was there. There have been 4 owners of this house since '96 when the tank was abandoned and nobody knew about it.

If that is the case, you need to collect.

You were not notified by seller nor inspector and you had no way of knowing.

Talk with your real estate agent and go to the title company where you signed. Find out what recourse you have.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Nie mogę się doczekać aż do niedzieli!

Blowing off my dr appointment in the AM. Sleeping in instead. I'm a lazy slug.

Did you go for your lunchtime walk today?

I like that "glass case of emotion". It is something you would hear from the Narrator of a romantic comedy. Someone like John Cusack.