LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

Nothing macho about soccer, I rather take a team of actors like leonardo dicaprio, Bruce willis, will smith, Morgan freeman, Tom hanks, jack nicholas, Jim carrey,

I mean it would be funny...serious...dramatic. ..all of it plus they can play just about any role and maybe pull off a win

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be more interested in soccer as a spectator if this kind of thing didn't happen in actual games as often as it does.

I went to a New England Revolution game at Foxboro stadium 5+ years ago and the Revs were down a goal or two. For a good chunk of the second half, the opposing team had an injured player seemingly every 5 minutes to kill time (since the clock never stops). I wanted to throw my drink every time it happened, and I didn't even care (nor remember) how much injury time was added.

I have a confession to make......I just drove past a Chrysler dealership and saw a 2015 200 sitting outside. Well, I'm not a fan of Chrysler products, but in the looks department, I wouldn't kick the 200 out of bed

post some pics of your Pathi. I love those things.

I searched all over the place for pics before I crashed it. Wasn't bad but took out my black housing headlights, bug guard, and the grill I had painted satin black in the background. Still haven't gotten around to replacing those so I just have my clear corners to at least get rid of the amber. Ive owned it for the past 10 years, used to be my daily back when I had my 97 impreza 2.2 5 speed I used to tool around in.

I originally had the rear carpet in but I had never put it back when I redid all the lines.

All up valves are in the rear hatch area. All the dumps are at each wheel and straight out no mufflers at all. Its kinda loud when I dump it, just the way I wanted it. Everybody looks, hahaha. 10 switch on ps1 clone remote, digital 5 point pressure monitor. Compressor is mounted under driver side headlight. 1/2" lines and valves.

I had all the front painted black again just have to put it back together. Its an older kit from like 8 years ago when I first did it and still works great.

WP_20130622_002.thumb.jpg.47cb5a72a63f8b21a0365f5542d4ae99.jpg

WP_20130223_001.thumb.jpg.1c090c0b76c08f2cfb5deb383671ae82.jpg

WP_20140626_008.thumb.jpg.103d0d1d3b3a00fd391865f2bbc3c9c6.jpg

WP_20140626_009.thumb.jpg.4973f553bc1ce91f2fa94a0bcbaa991f.jpg

WP_20140626_011.thumb.jpg.ee7579214701cac56e5f71278a2ef4fc.jpg

WP_20140626_012.thumb.jpg.2f2359ba4f26bdafa0c077fb27106a1b.jpg

Edited by reeg420

. All the dumps are at each wheel and straight out no mufflers at all. Its kinda loud when I dump it, just the way I wanted it. Everybody looks, hahaha.

awesome man i love when things drop down with a big pashush!! hahhaha

People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durden....

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

first rule of fight club: don't talk about fight club

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Second rule about Fight Club: you do not talk about Fight Club!

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I believe by 2010 I had watched it about 100 times. Maybe it is a way back to 1999 or 2000. The characters were supposedly 30 ish. I was about 30. Dunno...

...just random thoughts....

I believe by 2010 I had watched it about 100 times. Maybe it is a way back to 1999 or 2000. The characters were supposedly 30 ish. I was about 30. Dunno...

...just random thoughts....

than whats the 5th rule of fight club?

4th rule of fight club: 2 men to a fight

People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durden....

Fight Club is one of my favorite movies, perhaps this had some kind of subliminal impact on me in naming my son Tyler?

than whats the 5th rule of fight club?

4th rule of fight club: 2 men to a fight

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rules+of+Fight+Club

Does laser hair removal really work?

My ex pressed me to have it done for my then 16 year old. I said wait, but what do I know. Her follicles had not matured enough. She ended up having maybe 20% less.