• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm parched. Arnold Palmer with a shot of bacardi limon shall do

I have yet to try an arnold palmer

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Only thing I drink when I go out. Would much rather drink an Arnold Palmer than soda. Of course beer would be first choice if I was of age :lol:

Come to Canada .. legal drinking age is 18 .... but you can get booze if you look like you're 18..lol

:spin: Painted 40 some pieces of white trim work in closed garage and left on horses to try overnight. Looks like something was closed in there and inspected almost every piece.

1024651925_pawpaweverwhere.thumb.jpg.d99d063fb182ea8f8ac475712cb57014.jpg

Interesting shows to watch if you're not already. Longmire and tyrant. Tyrant is new longmire you can probably start on netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyrant looks good. Was talking about with my sister today.

Not sure if the America people are read to accept how things are in other countries though.

I seen the pilot and it already shows the major social differences and who are we to enforce anything over there.

Not like America had a civil war and fought to gain independence from Britain before that.

Who the f*ck are we to push our values on anyone when we can't feed our own children and not be corrupt and hiddenly government controlled.

Land of the free. Bullshit. I can't drive without a f'in seatbelt. Just another reason to pull me over. Hahaha got the 50 beat, I'm a patient can't touch my medicine. Why don't you arrest CEOs of the company that makes coxycottin. They're to blame for the heroin addiction in America but its all good they've made billions and kick back alot to the government. Not the taxpayers.

DRUG COMPANIES MAKE CUSTOMERS NOT CURES.

Why do you think FDR had a patent for hash oil, Cuz it helps cure cancer.

Edit: Just putting the knowledge out there the last thing doctors cured was Polio. Reason. More money is made by treatment not one time cures.

Its horrible.

Don't get me wrong I love the idea of America. But this isn't what our fore fathers and alot of people died for. It makes me mad.

Land of the free. Really??? More things I can't do, than I can.

Edited by reeg420

I will make it simple for you. The world hasn't changed much since documented history. 10 years ago...100 years ago...1000 years ago, some guy was sharing similar thoughts as you.

You may be interested in a movie called zeitgeist. 3 were made. I particularly enjoyed an interview with Jacque Fresco. Better yet, watch The Venus Project on Netflix instant queue.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

...I'm waiting to see what's what, but I'm wondering if my Legacy days are winding down.

Uh, what??? If I'm keeping mine, you have to keep her twin!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Exhausted after a fab weekend. Party for 40 last night, 186 dogs at the pet lodge, 13 people in the house over night, 16 people for lunch today, trip to the airport tonight... and DONE. Now, I need a vaca from my vaca. Next weekend, the kid is bringing 4 of the international camp counselors home from camp and I am making a traditional 'roast dinner' Saturday night. Can't wait. Can't believe my life, and I love it. Every ounce. Oh, and selling the Forester this week!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am watching a movie called "Eqilibrium".

Do you guys have hours of service?

yeah Rsia.. cant work more than 12 hours. and have to have 12 or more hours between shifts. if you have 6 days in a row its 2 days off 7 is 3 days off. same with you guys?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

yeah Rsia.. cant work more than 12 hours. and have to have 12 or more hours between shifts. if you have 6 days in a row its 2 days off 7 is 3 days off. same with you guys?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We can only work 12 hours straight and need 10 hours of rest before we start a new shift. That only applies to the Signal Dept, Conductors and Engineers. There is no limit on how many days you can work in a row, as long as you have that 10 hours of rest in between.