LegacyGT.com

Perrin 2015 WRX Brass Shifter Bushing

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohoo tracking # says my bushing has been delivered. Guess i need to stop at home depot and get a washer until my wrx washer comes in

Bonus: got a laffy taffy in my order. Odd!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/15/du7asutu.jpg

Got my bushing now waiting on subarupartswarehouse to send me my washer, right fender liner and my clutch line union for the Damper Delete. They said it could take up to another week until they get it in stock and send it out.

Woohoo tracking # says my bushing has been delivered. Guess i need to stop at home depot and get a washer until my wrx washer comes in

Bonus: got a laffy taffy in my order. Odd!

It's good candy. I promise! If an item ships from us then you will most likely find it in your order.

Former Legacy owner checking in :-).

!!!I GOT MY WASHERS!!!! and about 1000 questions from My dealer and the Certified Technician from Subaru Canada...lmfao

They thought there was a defect in the 2015 WRX...lol they could not grasp the fact that my dealer ordered 10 of them they thought there were 10 defective WRXs.... Had to explain it to them.... twice.... lol... they couldn't understand why I was ordering a 2015 Wrx part for my 12 Leggy...

anyone need a washer in the Quebec region?... Little leggy meet?

Got my bushing today!! Installed with the washer I drilled out. Fits perfect. If anyone is in need of the bushing and can't get one pm me and I'll drill one out and send it to you. You can see in the pix that the washer is bigger than needed but it does not cause any problems. Initial thoughts on this are great! I just did a driveway test to make sure everything was working and I can feel an immediate improvement. If there are a few people that ned the washer and are close to each other, I can send several out to one address, it save me on the postage. I don't want any $ for these, just helping out fellow members. It's the least I can do for all the great info on this forum.

302107173_2014-05-1519_21_50.thumb.jpg.008db748dc8955097552a0df1294c918.jpg

412380355_2014-05-1519_23_56.thumb.jpg.76b6415964a8ecd42557538975a1fae2.jpg

1213360409_2014-05-1519_34_22.thumb.jpg.c6780c2012067ea9919b735cfa1c6f8b.jpg

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

!!!I GOT MY WASHERS!!!! and about 1000 questions from My dealer and the Certified Technician from Subaru Canada...lmfao

They thought there was a defect in the 2015 WRX...lol they could not grasp the fact that my dealer ordered 10 of them they thought there were 10 defective WRXs.... Had to explain it to them.... twice.... lol... they couldn't understand why I was ordering a 2015 Wrx part for my 12 Leggy...

anyone need a washer in the Quebec region?... Little leggy meet?

multiple people ordering more than 1 preventing some of us from getting ours right away...

multiple people ordering more than 1 preventing some of us from getting ours right away...

If anyone is having a hard time getting one, I can get one of my home made ones out to you. Unless you HAVE to have a "Subaru" washer. I'll even share my taffy with you...:lol::lol::lol:

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

Sure.. when? Where?

Heh. I think the logistics will be an issue, as I'm pretty certain they're leaving this afternoon.

Anyway, I'll figure it out. I'm going to have to bring the wife's Impreza in for its first oil change soon anyway.

The hardest part for me was getting the bushing with the linkage together looped onto the cylinder (if that makes sense). I couldnt get it to line up straight. So what i did was remove the bushing from the linkage, push it on the cylinder part way and then slide the linkage over the bushing. Slid on much easier. YMMV

Archived