LegacyGT.com

Perrin 2015 WRX Brass Shifter Bushing

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The three that sent me messages today I'll send them tomorrow, those are the last 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANKS Pep4Subaru! Got my washer yesterday - keep doing what you do, man.

Well, I did stop at work despite the temptation to just keep going.

I will say - I'm pretty happy with this simple upgrade. It certainly isn't a panacea for the transmission shifts, but it does make finding and feeling the gears a lot more straight forward. Others mentioned more noise - it is minor, only while shifting, and is part of helping in finding the gear more easily.

It's absolutely worth doing it.

Thanks all!

I just ordered the Perrin tmic coupler and the brass shifter bushing. Saved on shipping by ordering more than one thing. Also that spsun10 code still works.

I'll be going to the dealer Monday to order the washer. If anyone needs one pm me. I'll get some extras.

Does Mike @ Infamous Performance have any? I got mine from him.

I was just on the Infamous site today and saw that they listed the Perrin bushing under the 2010+ GT. I do not remember seeing the Subaru washer listed.

Got mine installed today by the wonderful Harrison Stange at Boost Inc in Albuquerque. He had just put a WRX clutch into my wife's 2005 Outback XT, so he installed my bushing for free. Thanks also to tdelker who sent me a washer for free. Its a wonderful upgrade. I just drove the 150 miles home from ABQ and didn't even come close to missing a shift. Best $25 I've spent in a long time.

Archived