• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine...I wont post here.

**** you guys, I'm going home....

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

LOL...just messing with you guys.

I will be posting regularly about my WRX in the general chat most likely. I will linky it here

EDIT!!! Check the bottom of my signature.

Edited by fredrik94087

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 3 weeks later...
Was at FedEx picking up some stuff when I guy asked me if I liked my Subaru. He then went on to say that they "must've really did it up with your model" and that it looked real nice. I thanked him and got into my car. Took a look at what he got into, a Lexus SC430

• 1 month later...
Co worker just swung by my desk and asked me "what is that a greddy?" i told him "nah its a bit nicer, it's a nameless" to which he reply'd :confused: and i said "they are out of Oregon, nice stuff" glad to be getting some compliments on it

Not a compliment, per se, but last week was on an on-ramp to a major highway... Noticed a BMW with a bulging hood (M3 or 335) close behind me, so figured I'd hop on it when the ramp straightened out and merged onto the highway. He kept pace but couldn't pass me until I let off (right at the legal limit ;)) at which point he cruised up next to me in the left lane... I looked over expecting BMW gonna BMW (one finger salute), but to my surprise he was smiling and gave me a thumbs up! Gave him one back, especially after I noticed his was an E46 M3, a car I lust after on a daily basis! :wub:

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/stu-nami/IMAG0441_zpsqgrobkrk.jpg

That's funny you said NSX, same thing the other day when getting gas in Kennewick, WA but it sounded like garbage. Funny part was a Mazda 3speed pulled up next to me and we were chitchatting and even he was like dang that sounds like a pig rolling in mud. Kinda turned me off on those now, I used to like them

That's funny you said NSX, same thing the other day when getting gas in Kennewick, WA but it sounded like garbage. Funny part was a Mazda 3speed pulled up next to me and we were chitchatting and even he was like dang that sounds like a pig rolling in mud. Kinda turned me off on those now, I used to like them

I'm sure you'd be a lot happier if you heard it above 5k. those things live in the high revs, I'm pretty sure they have a red line around 8K from the factory.

• 1 month later...
Went to dealer about 2 weeks ago. Service counter guy asked me about my car. got the usual "its nice!" Gave me a crosstek while my car gets worked on. 5 hours Later my car is done and I got called to pick it up. When i got there he tells me he could only find 1 in the country for sale (white GT) on craigslist. I told him to jump on it, They're rarer than the spec B. he looked puzzled but I'm sure he googled it.

Are they really? I've had my 2010 GT for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. I'm a professional detailer so mine in pretty clean in and out. Reading this just excited me..

2010 Legacy GT Limited

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/stu-nami/S2BARU/Screenshot_2015-10-17-17-25-54_zpshrwqwxea.pnghttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/stu-nami/S2BARU/Screenshot_2015-10-17-17-26-07_zpspxnrslcx.png

Guess I'll take that as a compliment. Googled "2010 Subaru Legacy front bumper" and my car popped up. Too bad that's from close to 3years ago. Also that was only shared on here and our local forum so guess the robots are out there hunting down pics