LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Compliments

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they really? I've had my 2010 GT for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. I'm a professional detailer so mine in pretty clean in and out. Reading this just excited me..

2010 Legacy GT Limited

Yep, there's not many. I believe it's somewhere around 2000 USDM GT models for 2010-2012. 2012 saw 227.

• 1 month later...

So I'm at work today standing out by my car and a guy walks over and says man that sounds mean!! I said thank you. Then he asked are you from Barstow? I said yeah. and he says oh I've heard stories about this car!

I've taken a few guys for rides in my car. They all come out with a huge grin on their face like holy sh!t !! I guess word has gotten out.

Went to the post office to pick up the mail for work and there were no spots out front..so I circled around the back where some workers were and parked on the side of the building. As I was coming out, they were walking up to the trucks with packages and they were like, this car is so mean looking! Is it an sti?? I told them it was a legacy GT, we talked about the mods and stuff and we all went on with our mornings :] Gotta love meeting new people and compliments at the same time haha

..Though later on the coupler slipped off the tmic and the car went full limp mode...had to baby it after making 5 fixes along the way (didn't have proper tools on me) to my garage probably deal with it tomorrow >:[

^^^No tools!!! What!!! Maybe I am a bit OCD but I have to have basic tools with me at all times in my vehicle you just never know!

Long gone are the days I carried oil, coolant, jumper cables and basic tools in a rectangular recycling box provided by the city.

I stopped that $hit in 1996.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Thanks dad :lol:

Jk....I have something similar and it is very handy. Small wtench set, jumpers, chain, oil, oil suit, thermal blanket, sixpack water, trial mix, zip ties, few other small items. Never hurts

Edited by s2baru

I've got a Just-in-Case that has a tow strap, jumper cables, a few tools, first aid kit and a bunch of fuses.

I did get complimented the other day from a girl when I pulled into the gas station, she said my car sounded really good. She drives a newer Impreza 2.5i and had just installed her Rally Armors, she was pretty proud of that! I thought it was awesome.

Pulled into a spot at the golf course yesterday and a guy who had just parked his MB walked over like he wanted to talk. First words out of his mouth.... That is the nicest looking car I've seen up here...we talked for a bit and he says after looking at my 3.6R he is going to check them out since he is replacing his MB soon anyway.... Drives a 1996 MB E 320 in really nice shape :)

Had some fun with a Maserati this morning. I knew I didn't have a chance but he must of been impressed. When we were about to split exits he pulled up next to me lowered his window and gave me the thumbs up.

HAHAHA i really pissed off some guy in a tlx this past weekend when he launched away from a light a was rolling towards at about 10 MPH... and i was not even close to full throttle on the stock tune. he did a classic ricer fly by after i took him a couple mph past the speed limit then nearly missed his exit (stoplights on a highway, weird, i know.)

Was cruising down the freeway when what I guess is a Shelby replica pulls up, gives the thumbs up and takes off. But then he does the same thing to a UPS delivery truck ahead of me :spin:

Thats because the UPS truck sports 20's.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Had a contractor over at the house yesterday looking at doing some reno work. He was talking power washing our deck and I mentioned that I was looking at a Subaru power washer. because my wife and I both drive Subarus....he said he was looking at buying an Outback and asked what I drive...I told him and he wanted to see it..... He went to the garage and checked out the Leggy 3.6R Ltd.

"Whow...I have never even seen one of those....that is an awesome car"

Took the car in for maintenance at the dealership the other day. Before taking it into the shop one of the workers says "Man, I love what you've done to it. I think I'm gonna do the same to mine!" in reference to the plasti-dipped 18 in sport rims and the blue painted calipers

My coworker has a 1992 Legacy ej22 turbo wagon. He drove my car one day at lunch and really liked it. He looked at it everyday for a month. Then said "you have a unicorn and no one knows it."

I went to pick up my RSX from the shop and my friend who "doesn't believe in performance cars and drives a tacoma," drove back my LGT. When I met up with him later he says "Dude, if you ever sell that, I'm buying it." Good thing I didn't let him try it with accessport/ ;)

I was driving in to work today around 2am..... yes I really went in at 2am to bust out a 12 hour shift. Right before I got there I see a dude standing on the side of the road with jumper cables in his hands. I must have been the first person he saw in a little while because he was already flagging me down before I pulled over to ask him if he needed a jump. When I pulled the car up and got out he say's "Damn that thing sounds nice, you do any racing?" Charged up his battery and got on my way. Hopefully I won some karma points for that.

^^^ Mega Karma...don't you worry.