LegacyGT.com

Super Cheap RSB hack-grade

So....enlighten me with your innovations Captain Derpshit. Tell me what you've done from scratch. Show ALL of us your groundbreaking research and have some kind of proof for it. :rolleyes:

1254830927_captainderpshit.jpg.5613651e998b9c31c8d9d7b2021b6c84.jpg

I could suck start a snow blower.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, could anyone really break down how the **** new endlinks and bushings would change anything at all given a stock bar?

Really? Do you understand the difference between rubber and polyurethane?

People use PU bushings on stock components all the time to stiffen up ride/handling quality. Clearly if these simple ideas dont make sense to you, you deserve to be flamed this way by "sensitive" subaru people. As a side note, no matter what forum or type of vehicle this was, youd have been flamed for doing something so potentially unsafe. Good luck with that double bar OP.

I still don't get how this could be 'unsafe'. Do you realize how many cars were built without any sway bars let alone a rear sway bar? Also, I'm familiar with pu bushings, but those cost money. This is a story about having fun with what you've got. Also, this probably has more of an effect that pu bushings would.

Refer to any of the links I posted on a previous page. At no point, in any of those threads, did anyone post anything that convinced the OP that their asinine idea was anything but pure genius. So... any effort to that end seems like wasted effort.

Meh.

Tits mcgee

What I gleaned from it is that it's OK to double up on sway bars as long as you also double up on springs.

I look forward to the resulting update to this thread.

So if I have a total of 300lbs of springs and swaybars, does that mean I have a 300lb spring rate too?

Also thinking about adding a Slinky at each corner, maybe they will help with the added NVH. Have you seen them go down stairs?! Crashing over big potholes with this new double suspension setup won't be fun otherwise.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

• 7 months later...

Archived