LegacyGT.com

2015 WRX teaser

aac0036

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might get me a WRX now. Hmm. Wonder how fast....5.5 seems slow for 0-60?

to slow for you ??? get yourself GTR then.:rolleyes: Totally reasonable and totally irrelevant in real life performance. How it pulls from 50-100. Now, that's something that might be interesting..... and knowing subaru totally underrated by the way

to slow for you ??? get yourself GTR then.:rolleyes: Totally reasonable and totally irrelevant in real life performance. How it pulls from 50-100. Now, that's something that might be interesting..... and knowing subaru totally underrated by the way

The '13 WRX does 0-60 in sub 5 seconds. Would think with 3 more HP, it should be on par with that number.

Link dead, here are teh scans

http://i42.tinypic.com/qr0y6c.png

Must be running the spare on the left rear. Dumb looking. Those tires are too small for the dead cat hole to be that big. Audi and Bimmer have that addressed but the nips can't pull it off.

It took them 2.5-years to slap a turbo and wide body kit on the Impreza?

It doesn't make sense. :confused: I wonder if they went down the rumored separate platform path but couldn't make it work, then rush this out. Especially if the 2.5 on the STI is still the same old EJ.

I general I like it, but ugh another direct injected (only) engine. Here comes another car that will likely need valve carbon cleaning every 40-60 miles. And it will be a PIA on the boxer. A small port injector like Toyota uses would prevent it, why not add it? This alone will prevent me from getting one if it ends up being an issue. Thought I left the days of carbon clearning when I ditched BMW and VW. And why no hatchback?? I see more of them on the road here than I do the sedan. Odd choices, but I guess "quirks" are Subaru's thing.

every single facebook page, forum, etc that has posted this has not really had a positive reaction. Mostly styling and all but when will subaru just listen to their consumers? I get that the average consumer doesn't know shit and will buy the name anyway, but I can't imagine all these thousands of people hating on it don't matter...

Archived