LegacyGT.com

This is the thread that never ends...

Drift Monkey

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
http://premium1.uploadit.org/tylerwayne//5.gifhttp://premium1.uploadit.org/tylerwayne//9.gif

Ass n titties as n titties ass ass ass ass ass n titties

See what you're doing to me!!!1

Guest JessterCPA
I went to PA this past weekend and god do I miss Yuengling!!

<-- Has Yuengling in his keg at home. :dm:

Who is that dancing girl?

Guys and girls - let's keep this thread on the (somewhat) straight and narrow. It's too good to get shut down. (I typed 'shit' instead of 'shut' but had to correct myself. Subconscious says what?)

Guys and girls - let's keep this thread on the (somewhat) straight and narrow. It's too good to get shut down. (I typed 'shit' instead of 'shut' but had to correct myself. Subconscious says what?)

I agree...I just couldn't help it...couldn't....what? Sorry I was looking at the GIFs again....:lol:

So, I was teaching today from 9:30 to 2:30 this afternoon - Took a lunch hour around noon. I come back at around 2:30 and realize my coworker is totally swamped because our whole support staff called out "sick." So instead of us getting any work done, we're stuck doing the work of the support staff :rolleyes: Oh well, 2 hours to go.

Tonight, I am going to a local subaru meet.

- Mike

So, I was teaching today from 9:30 to 2:30 this afternoon - Took a lunch hour around noon. I come back at around 2:30 and realize my coworker is totally swamped because our whole support staff called out "sick." So instead of us getting any work done, we're stuck doing the work of the support staff :rolleyes: Oh well, 2 hours to go.

Tonight, I am going to a local subaru meet.

- Mike

You have to have the most disfunctional set of mother f^ckers working with you. How do they have jobs if they call in sick this much? :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived