LegacyGT.com

This is the thread that never ends...

Drift Monkey

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the info about the Staten Island Wednesday night Subaru meet:

Every Wednesday night in Staten Island - starts around 7pm.

There are a bunch of car meets in one big meet (with a DJ there too):

Corvette club

Harley club

Mustang club

Classic muscle car club

classic car club

Hotrod club

Subaru club

some nice cars showing off - SL55, Porsche Turbo, Lotus Espirit, etc etc

bunch of ricers

and everything else inbetween...

It's in the Burlington Coat factory parking lot.

For map - see link:

http://www.google.com/maps?li=lmd&hl=en&q=burlington+coat+factory+loc:+Staten+Island,+NY&num=10&cid=40583333,-74150000,18037660370654531848&radius=0.000000&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yuengling -- that's a little kid training to be a jedi, right?

:lol::lol::lol:

Mike- as far as sick days go, you wouldn't believe the people who use up all their sick days and then some every year at my job. I'm the Union rep so I have to come up with creative ways to defend their behavior- I hate doing that- I feel like a dirty lawyer trying to get OJ a not guilty verdict :eek:

Oh, and lest I forget,

http://premium1.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi//105here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg

have I passed t3h mighty DM in post count??

Nope. Even if you passed the number seen on the side, that isn't my real post count as OT is not counted. My real post count is probably around 8-9k by now...:lol:

Edit: Tide - could I get another tally please? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Mike- as far as sick days go, you wouldn't believe the people who use up all their sick days and then some every year at my job. I'm the Union rep so I have to come up with creative ways to defend their behavior- I hate doing that- I feel like a dirty lawyer trying to get OJ a not guilty verdict :eek:

Oh, and lest I forget,

http://premium1.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi//105here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg

I have one that thinks after this summer I'm going to rehire them for the Fall semester. :lol: :lol:

have I passed t3h mighty DM in post count??

Nope. Even if you passed the number seen on the side, that isn't my real post count as OT is not counted. My real post count is probably around 8-9k by now...:lol:

It seems to me that posts by mods closing or threatening to close a thread should be subtracted.:D

Corrected.

It seems to me that posts by mods closing or threatening to close a thread should be subtracted.:D

True - if every single member posted in the right forums and behaved, I would probably have half the number of posts :lol:

Hey, I heard a rumor that there's going to be a Spec B LGT for 2006!!! I heard it's going to be WR blue with a gold interior and they're only making 555 of them and it comes with Nav and a turn signal that cancels when you straighten out the car.

Do you think it will have more power...maybe a turbo H6? STi coilovers? JDM front bumper?

Just kidding.

If you were an old car you would be a ford pinto or a yugo. Definitly a beater.

On a side note I think I'm going to order my evo2 soon..seems like it sounds good from the clips but I know it won't sound like that in person. Theres only one way to find out

If you were an old car you would be a ford pinto or a yugo. Definitly a beater.

On a side note I think I'm going to order my evo2 soon..seems like it sounds good from the clips but I know it won't sound like that in person. Theres only one way to find out

No man...pintos and yugos don't last that long. Think an old Toyota or something...:lol:

Archived