LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted last night, around 11:30pm on Northern state pkwy, long island (near exit 34 for westbury)....RBP LGT, on some sorta black rims, tinted tails (i think), going realllyyyy slow in the right lane. i believe it had a lip spoiler and tints as well. didnt really get a good look, it was raining and i passed you pretty fast (not in an LGT). if i didnt know better i wud have SWORNNNNN it was Thrasher's car, but the last time i saw his car he had the OEM rear spoiler, and this car did not.

2 today. a DGM LGT this morning at 7:40 on 95 south with a legacyGT.com plate frame. very clean ride man! i'm loving that color! and a black LGT around 5:40 tonight on 684 north.

The DGM you spotted out on 95 w/ the LGT frame was me. Exterior stock sleeper and clean are what I like. I keep telling them at work that I can't come in when it snows or rains - can't get the car dirty! Course we know that a couple more months of commuting on 95 will cure me of the "must be clean and ding free" disease.:icon_bigg

Sorry I didn't spot your obp - I would've flashed and waived you if I had.

The DGM you spotted out on 95 w/ the LGT frame was me. Exterior stock sleeper and clean are what I like. I keep telling them at work that I can't come in when it snows or rains - can't get the car dirty! Course we know that a couple more months of commuting on 95 will cure me of the "must be clean and ding free" disease.:icon_bigg

Sorry I didn't spot your obp - I would've flashed and waived you if I had.

don't sweat it! if you saw my car someone else was drivin it and i'd be callin the police! my daily commute is with the company work van. and hopefully the ride stays at least ding free!!

who was that I talked to in the SWP LGT outside of bruxelles around midnight last night?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

whatever happend to thrasher he was a cool guy sold me his perrin muffs. Never see him post around on this board anymore.

i dunno man, i pm'ed him a few days ago and he hasnt responded...maybe hes too busy working on the LGT to be on the board :icon_cool:icon_bigg

12:15 pm today, belt parkway onto the southern state eastbound around exit 15 and onward. Spotted Black Legacy GT w/ dark tints, looked like two occupants, one driver, one passenger.

Also I spoke to another Legacy Gt Owner today at Big M carwash in Westbury on old country road while both our legacys were being washed earlier today. We didn't discuss this site, but if you're on here, I'm the guy you spoke to.

Guest JessterCPA

Today: ABP sedan on Rt 23N in Riverdale around 10:30

Twas me. Going up to Loews in Kinnelon to pick up some home stuff. Sorry I did not see you.

Jesse

today...sunday an 07 dgm or 06 spec b got on the thruway near montibello (sp?), i passed the entrance ramp you were behind a white A4, and followed me around on to 17S, but I got off first exit to get gas. Drove all the way back from MA today and spooted the only GT like a mile away from my hous :lol:

yeah i saw ya.. but it was yesterday lol.. i was heading to newark airport.. I think you saw you before like a week along at the intersection near mountain creek

Nope wasn't you today.....posted the other siting yesterday about you here: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=961650&postcount=835 todays had a stock grill. And yes a while back I did see you(?) coming out of Sandhill Rd. http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=936100&postcount=775

Haha, I was wondering about the pink pen. I actually didn't see the note until I stopped at the Valdero (the old Gasway) down 130 for gas. Yeah, that's the first time I've seen a red LGT wagon in our area too. I was just happy walking into Shop Rite seeing that there.. and then to my surprise, a silver LGT parked next to me =D

I can finally die happy now that I've been spotted.