LegacyGT.com

ebo03's 2011 LGT - BNR 20G, EWGs, custom FMIC, Brembos, Recaro

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought first was with Rx TMIC, and second was with ebo03 FMIC (both 20g).

That is correct. Only change made was intercooler.

They have a Dynojet. For reference, stock STI makes 225 on their dyno, so that works out to be 25% parasitic loss.

Jorge said the numbers were on par with what he expected. For a 20G this turbo has a small exhaust housing which is now the only limiting factor.

On this pull Jorge hit the throttle later in the RPM range compared to the previous tune as you can see at the start of the graph. So this would cause spool up later. He said only 100-150 RPMs of additional lag from my super awesome front mount setup.

• 2 weeks later...
Baller winter wheels j/k :)

niiice.

I did get a great deal on them from Ryan @ Fred Beans. $200 in Subaru bucks also helped ease the pain a bit plus I just sold my OEM wheels & tires. I had these wheels on my STI for a summer setup and loved them. Looking forward to seeing how they look on the Legacy.

I could never bring my self to put a new set of Prodrives on as Winter wheels. Definitely winter baller. :)

I have plans of getting some summer wheels that I consider baller. If I can get them with 275s to clear everything then it's a go. Might run into clearance issues with the front struts which may force me to scrap the Bilsteins and Blacks for Tarmac Zeros. That'll be a project for the warmer months though...not now.

Archived