LegacyGT.com

ebo03's 2011 LGT - BNR 20G, EWGs, custom FMIC, Brembos, Recaro

If you're going you might as well get a touch up. :p

Ehhh no need. I'm steps away from my last couple mods on this car with the 57xtremes and headlights. After that I'm going to consider her complete and focus on saving some cash for my next project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could always scrap the Bilsteins and get coilovers if front strut clearance is an issue. Obviously I'd like to avoid this if possible, but it is a solution.

Coilovers are in fact thicker than stock as the springs sit much lower.

I have Tein Street Flex with 20x9.0 ET42 rim and 245/35 BS S001 Tyre and a -1.5 camber. Around 0.2 inches to the coil.

At the back I have 20x10.0 ET44 with 285/30 BS S001 - lot of place there. Although I measured the width and it seems to be just 2cm wider than the front, meaning it looks like 265mm tyre

Good point.

I have Tein Street Flex with 20x9.0 ET42 rim and 245/35 BS S001 Tyre and a -1.5 camber. Around 0.2 inches to the coil.

At the back I have 20x10.0 ET44 with 285/30 BS S001 - lot of place there. Although I measured the width and it seems to be just 2cm wider than the front, meaning it looks like 265mm tyre

Hopefully NOT on a Subaru. :eek: With that rotational difference between 245 and 285, I'm sure any Subaru drivetrain would be squawking holy hell. I envision a very short and problematic service life for your transmission and center differential.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Good point.

Hopefully NOT on a Subaru. :eek: With that rotational difference between 245 and 285, I'm sure any Subaru drivetrain would be squawking holy hell. I envision a very short and problematic service life for your transmission and center differential.

Yes...BUT if the coilover has helper springs, and if removing them doesn't create slop, then you can take out the helper springs, raist the perch, and get more clearance...as I did with the Tarmac Zero's.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 2 weeks later...

I got the coilovers and Cusco rear LCAs installed last weekend. I just now got around to getting the ride height dialed in on all four corners.

I had to cancel my appt at IAG which was scheduled for this past Thursday. Too many other things going on this past week to make it up there. They are pretty slammed for the next month so I'll be heading up there July 10.

Let's see if I can give her a full wash and wax today and possibly get the headlights installed before the weekend is up.

1832457578_IMG_20140531_1123431.thumb.jpg.9e091670014eaf997725ca7820abf07f.jpg

1141004007_IMG_20140531_1124051.thumb.jpg.80f731c2ef984ad885a7f125cf7cc327.jpg

It will take a little getting used to but it is very good.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 4 weeks later...

275 Continental DWS fitment on the front driver side. Close but it should work.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/ehyme7uh.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/yny8ydyt.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/e7e6a5y2.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Does this help? If not I'll get a shot from the side later today.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/esu8uvy9.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/y6ete5es.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Is the light that is on the side blacked out as well? I'm paranoid of mine failing inspection due to the amber piece and light being blacked out.

Although looking through VA Requirements it doesn't REQUIRE that little light that I could see, but still paranoid. heh

• 2 weeks later...
Wheels and tires are on the car as of today. Rears required a minor roll only. Camber set at 1.2° front and 1.8° rear. Happy with how the car looks and feels. Another big thumbs up to IAG Performance in Westminster, MD.:icon_chee

Wheels and tires are on the car as of today. Rears required a minor roll only. Camber set at 1.2° front and 1.8° rear. Happy with how the car looks and feels. Another big thumbs up to IAG Performance in Westminster, MD.:icon_chee

Wow you travel from Roanoke to Westminster, MD to get work done? That's dedication to a shop.

Must see pics! MUST see pics.

Wow you travel from Roanoke to Westminster, MD to get work done? That's dedication to a shop.

It is an impressive shop. I do most things myself or have a mechanic friend help with larger scale things. IAG treats their customers right so I don't mind making the drive.

Archived