LegacyGT.com

A different trailer hitch option

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
i pm'd you please let me know as soon as i can order! i have parts on the way and about to send some off for paint, would like to put this on with everything else!

Dude, chill. It's a homebrew part that's still in development. My guess is it will be a few more months before it is ready to order.

I am on the fence about getting this at the moment. Circumstances have changed, and I now have access to a Dodge Dakota for hauling duties. But it would be nice to have a hitch that tucks up out of the way... ;)

I got a roof rack and now looking for a basket or cargo carrier...in addition to just getting a 1.25" hitch extender and welding that to a adapter/riser I had prior(wouldn't fit due to hitting the bumper). I needed a truck...so I'm turning my wagon into one. lol. I just need stiffer rear springs due to it sagging so low with coolers, etc. in there. I'm thinking I should've got a Baja or OBX so I can properly off-road too(been wanting to take it on the beach).

I needed a truck...so I'm turning my wagon into one. lol. I just need stiffer rear springs due to it sagging so low with coolers, etc. in there. I'm thinking I should've gotten an OBX so I can properly off-road too(been wanting to take it on the beach).

This is why I'll be putting OBX suspension/spacers on my lgt.

Factory quality body lift.

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would have figured someone would have marketed a ride leveling system for the rear. Air ram based like the Lincoln Navigator and such.

A while back found someone who did replace the struts for air ram but it was more for looks than function.

• 1 month later...
no! working on it !

Hi Frank,

We use machine shops as well in parts of our line of business. When you said you were switching, I knew that was probably at least a 3 month delay in order to mitigate the risks.

We ship some of our heavier stuff FedEx ground with decent pricing.

For packaging we use http://www.cheepcheepboxes.com/

Their stuff is actually good besides the name. They also make custom box sizes and printed boxes, but you usually need to order about 1,000 to get the pricing where it needs to be.

Good Luck! I so want one of these!

• 1 month later...

I have one of the prototypes that Frankster and I worked together on. I am selling the Legacy so I thought I would give someone on the forums a chance to take this puppy off my hand. PM me for details and pictures. Was professionally welded, and powdercoated black.

Cheers

I have one of the prototypes that Frankster and I worked together on. I am selling the Legacy so I thought I would give someone on the forums a chance to take this puppy off my hand. PM me for details and pictures. Was professionally welded, and powdercoated black.

Cheers

hitch1.jpg.263391a719cbd659994a18f3047a630e.jpg

new.jpg.26206fe4fcdd10d43a9235d2f1e33875.jpg

Archived