LegacyGT.com

The Parenthood Thread

laff79

now hes 16, 6'1" and about 180 lbs of dumb teenager hormone power. sometimes they just need a bit of extra time to get into their skin, i think.

Wow great to hear they are doing well. I think my son just needs some more time. He's definitely picking up in terms of development I just hope that we figure out the sleep apnea thing so it doesn't affect his development more than he's already had to deal with.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just found the thread today. Parenting is really a roller coaster, I've got a 9 month old, but everyday it's something new. Just the responsibility of teaching another human EVERYTHING they need to know in life is a tough challenge. And I'm only 9 months in to this journey. Work sucks for 90% of people out there now, and after a tough day of work and just being down as soon as I pick him up from day care he's got the brightest smile that could cheer anyone up. Look forward to posting up about all the cool shit he learns and does.

Just found the thread today. Parenting is really a roller coaster, I've got a 9 month old, but everyday it's something new. Just the responsibility of teaching another human EVERYTHING they need to know in life is a tough challenge. And I'm only 9 months in to this journey. Work sucks for 90% of people out there now, and after a tough day of work and just being down as soon as I pick him up from day care he's got the brightest smile that could cheer anyone up. Look forward to posting up about all the cool shit he learns and does.

Picking your child up from daycare will be even better once they are able to start walking/running and enthusiastically screaming with joy, Mommy or Daddy!

My daughter is just about 2 and I LOVE picking her up from daycare :D

• Moderators
Picking your child up from daycare will be even better once they are able to start walking/running and enthusiastically screaming with joy, Mommy or Daddy!

^^^THIS x1,000,000!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

My almost 2 year old still doesn't say mama, mommy, etc. Yet she can say the dogs names, Bernie and Charlie. Drives my wife crazy :lol:

In other news, I knocked my wife up again :spin:

• Moderators
My almost 2 year old still doesn't say mama, mommy, etc. Yet she can say the dogs names, Bernie and Charlie. Drives my wife crazy :lol:

In other news, I knocked my wife up again :spin:

Congrats!

My son says Da Da, etc all the time--only says Mama when he's really upset :lol:

37 days until her HS graduation. NOT READY.

i feel your pain, my oldest graduates in like 3.5 weeks. my twins are getting their licenses (and driving both my subarus) this summer. im totally not ready for any of that.

So my daughter is officially two on Monday. Amazing how independent she's getting each and every day.

I'm sitting on her Pooh Bear steps while watching her sitting down on the kitchen floor pulling off her shoes... then socks... and stuffing her socks in her shoes.

Can she be like this forever, please?

It would fit behind the passenger seat, but that's where big brother sits. No way you could run the car seat in the center and booster seat next to it. Only thing that makes sense is getting a larger vehicle.

Taking my ex-b!tch to court, because she "FEELS" like shes the better parent and wants to have more visitation rights/days. All hell no, I'm going to reverse her argument and take away 1 extra day from her, becuase her mother watches the kids more than her. Gawd I hate nurses.........no offense Laff.
My wife's balls are delicious.

It would fit behind the passenger seat, but that's where big brother sits. No way you could run the car seat in the center and booster seat next to it. Only thing that makes sense is getting a larger vehicle.

Part out party!

Tried to test fit a car seat in my LGT yesterday. Not even close to fitting behind my seat. Part out thread coming soon. :(

I found the only way to get it in the car was behind the passenger seat and you can't utilize the LATCH system if you put it in the middle. Also the frameless windows/rear door design make it hard as hell to take the child in and out of a rear facing seat.

But other than that the LGT is awesome. :lol:

• Moderators
I have a britax marathon behind my driver's seat. Convertible and rear facing. It's close for sure, but I drive with my seat pretty upright anyway so it doesn't cause me any issues. I'm also 5'9"--I would imagine if you're 6'+ or just long-legged you might have some issues.

Clearly getting a larger vehicle its the only thing that makes sense because big brother can't possibly sit behind you? :confused:

I have a britax marathon behind my driver's seat. Convertible and rear facing. It's close for sure, but I drive with my seat pretty upright anyway so it doesn't cause me any issues. I'm also 5'9"--I would imagine if you're 6'+ or just long-legged you might have some issues.

I drive with my seat pretty upright (most drivers in general drive WAY too reclined for ideal egronomics) and am 6' with a 33" inseam. I suspect has a lot more to do with reclining drivers than it does with height. The only real problem I have on my drivers side is that the camera mounts for the gopro make it hard to pop the baby seat in behind me. If I slide the seat up and then back it tucks below no problem. :cool: