LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning LegacyGT.com Dyno Day Part 2

BrenTuning

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmmm... I would love to be apart of this, but not 100% sure if I'll be ready for my stage 2 conversion by then. Been spending lately and not saving due to my new audio conversion in the 5th gen. May have to tweak where my spending goes to get another 5th gen. on the dyno......

Hmmmmm... I would love to be apart of this, but not 100% sure if I'll be ready for my stage 2 conversion by then. Been spending lately and not saving due to my new audio conversion in the 5th gen. May have to tweak where my spending goes to get another 5th gen. on the dyno......

do ittt

Date is locked in for March 30th. As with any saturday we like to start tuning at 10am. If there's anyone that needs to be done at a certain time please let us know!

Let us know, we enjoy tuning those 2010 GT's

Maybe it's time for a PW TMIC and a retune on the JDM twinscroll. :icon_twis

Another fun setup, let us know if we can help you out!

Well, being that I just had Bren tune my car like two weeks ago (AMAZING tune btw), if I go I guess it'll just be as a spectator. Although, I've adjusted to the current power level of my car way too fast...maybe an AVO550 and a FMIC (or a rotated mount setup =oD) isnt too far off. My girl keeps telling me im a junkie, well a horsepower junkie. I guess shes probably right...but then wouldn't that make the dyno day kinda like group therapy??!! Heeheehee

Archived