LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning LegacyGT.com Dyno Day Part 2

BrenTuning

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another last-minute turbo rebuild, perhaps?

Frankenturbo still running strong. Sucker hits 20lbs without even breaking a sweat.

A testament to Alberto's work and to Sigma's proper long term care of his Vf40. I contributed the exhaust housing with one moving part. :p

• I Donated Too

Until then, have at it Ian... Just how fat IS (was?) my car's ass?! :confused::rolleyes:

at least now it might fit through the opening to the dyno. otherwise I have nothing to say about that.

Hey guys we have some unfortunate news. The guys over at PSI have a family emergency and won't be in town this Saturday. We are going to need to postpone the day till next weekend, April 6th.

Sorry for the inconvenience and if anyone has any issues please let us know.

Thanks!

April 6th isn't too great for me either. I have to be at a beer fest at 12:30pm in Boston (for charity, right V8Bait ;)). I remember from the last time I was at PSI we couldn't start too early in the morning because of neighbor issues. Is that still the case? When's the earliest slot?

I might be able to make the 13th work, otherwise I'm all the way out to April 27th.

April 6th isn't too great for me either. I have to be at a beer fest at 12:30pm in Boston (for charity, right V8Bait ;)). I remember from the last time I was at PSI we couldn't start too early in the morning because of neighbor issues. Is that still the case? When's the earliest slot?

I might be able to make the 13th work, otherwise I'm all the way out to April 27th.

LOL Im serious!! The proceeds for the bus fees go to disabled veterans ;). My car is probably the quietest (borla exhaust) so I'll go first for the neighbors :lol:.

I honestly don't car f I go first as long as I am out of there by 230.

Pfoyle just jizzed his pants.

Have a Happy Easter Bren!

Mixed feelings... was psyched for dyno day, even if my car wasn't at her prettiest... But this will definitely give me time to get it repaired properly... Now I just wish I hadn't told everyone about the problems with my huge ass! ;):lol:

Hey guys we have some unfortunate news. The guys over at PSI have a family emergency and won't be in town this Saturday. We are going to need to postpone the day till next weekend, April 6th.

Thanks!

Bren, do you foresee any problems with me driving around with the upgraded TMIC for 10 days w/o a retune? Do I need to try and stay out of boost, or am I being paranoid? Still planning to go to Motive on Wednesday 3/27 for TMIC install... Will I be ok on your Stage 2 e-tune? April 6th should be fine for me... just hope it doesn't interfere with any of the Final 4 games!!! :eek: (are they usually late afternoon/night games for the Final 4?)

That's it....6 spots? I think you should do another dyno day...LOL because I need one as well. I may stop by but haven't decide yet. Sounds like a blast!

Well as it is, it is going to take forever to tune 6 cars in one day ;).

• I Donated Too

<sigh>

Wrote an entry in my diary today, simply said "Bugger"

there's a reason why I am still awake this time of night... okay. The 6th it is... extra week limping around now... I've been at this all day and just checked the forum.

your base map better be good Bren or I'm gonna kick yo' ass.

<sigh>

Wrote an entry in my diary today, simply said "Bugger"

there's a reason why I am still awake this time of night... okay. The 6th it is... extra week limping around now... I've been at this all day and just checked the forum.

your base map better be good Bren or I'm gonna kick yo' ass.

Up this late thinking of me

Thanks!

Just saw this, that sucks I was looking forward to Saturday.

I wish all the best for PSI and the family member though

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

When's the earliest slot?

First spot is at 10am, sent you a pm!

Bren, do you foresee any problems with me driving around with the upgraded TMIC for 10 days w/o a retune? Do I need to try and stay out of boost, or am I being paranoid? Still planning to go to Motive on Wednesday 3/27 for TMIC install... Will I be ok on your Stage 2 e-tune? April 6th should be fine for me... just hope it doesn't interfere with any of the Final 4 games!!! :eek: (are they usually late afternoon/night games for the Final 4?)

You'll be perfectly fine good sir :)

That's it....6 spots? I think you should do another dyno day...LOL because I need one as well. I may stop by but haven't decide yet. Sounds like a blast!

Yea 6 spots, here at BrenTuning we don't set time limits on a tune. We stop when we, the car and the owner is happy. We will most likely do another day. Spots fill up fast though at the discounted rate!

Archived