LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning LegacyGT.com Dyno Day Part 2

BrenTuning

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the same box realdoll's ship in. At least you won't need the bicycle pump and puncture repair kit anymore Pat, nice upgrade!

Modding my bedroom setup too! Ya gotta pay to play! But in all seriousness... only YOUR realdoll, Ian, would have an ass as big as my bumper! :lol:

God damn, it's nice out today

I predict pouring rain all day next Saturday. :lol:

Damn, wish I lived closer so I could join the festivities. Maybe next year I'll get my E85 tune.

It'll be one hell of a ride home though. I think Nrw might even know where to get E85 up around here too. You may not have to wait until next year, either. I predict another one in the fall. Time to start planning for the next one now. ;) Crap, I probably won't be ready for that, either. Maybe next year it is. :D

• I Donated Too

I predict if you say things like that and it actually does rain someone will drive to Medford and let the air out of your tires.

It'll be one hell of a ride home though. I think Nrw might even know where to get E85 up around here too. You may not have to wait until next year, either. I predict another one in the fall. Time to start planning for the next one now. ;) Crap, I probably won't be ready for that, either. Maybe next year it is. :D

Yes I do indeed know where to find the corn juice

• I Donated Too

Bummer.

As upset as I was Dyno day wasn't yesterday... Getting ready for it would have been a real challenge... Spent the day inside the dash wiring stuff together and I still have a few hours work to do before it really is ready...

I predict if you say things like that and it actually does rain someone will drive to Medford and let the air out of your tires.

Don't worry. I plan to show at PSI. You can just do it there.

• I Donated Too
My hands are shot... Literally - they look like they've been hit with a shotgun - this build has taken a toll on my delicate lady like office hands... I am sure I would have been ready for the original date but the extra time to finish things properly wasn't a bad thing.

My hands are shot... Literally - they look like they've been hit with a shotgun - this build has taken a toll on my delicate lady like office hands... I am sure I would have been ready for the original date but the extra time to finish things properly wasn't a bad thing.

Same here, my hands are still healing from last weekend :lol:.

The extra time was definitely bitter-sweet, I will have a bunch of time this week to do some finishing touches that I would not have been able to do by last Saturday.

Archived