LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning LegacyGT.com Dyno Day Part 2

BrenTuning

Finally worked out my issues, all set fir the morning. I even washed my car in the dark and froze my hands off, stupid key marks make it look like crap so no judging my paint lol See you guys at 10!!

I was so caught up in your build I forgot about the key marks ! :lol:

I wonder how the guy with the bubble butt incident turned out...

And I indeed was out wiping my baby down. Damn do you realize all the little scrapes and scratches the winter did to her!! :spin:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Neil get naked again?

You didn't show, so he didn't have a reason.

Sigma made sick numbers on a stock bottom end.

Also, for you viewing pleasure ... my car with the legend. And speaking of legendary ... here's a pretty epic sti also.

uploadfromtaptalk1365288236447.jpg.cb12e7d9cdc6f9364d80e4d3b3a68474.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1365288260498.jpg.d585b9d1fa64c6990022d62165951a86.jpg

Not gonna steal Ian's thunder, but here's what his SUPER-sleeper sounds like... compared with mine below. Def blown away by his build and numbers... a giant-slayer, to be sure. My 312wHP/425wTq was dwarfed by his awesomeness!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UJgmaJPtS8]041 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAwH40d2Ckw]Rearview 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT protune, Invidia Turbo-back exhaust, RacerX TMIC - YouTube[/ame]

• I Donated Too

If you stole my thunder Pat... I hear where it all went in your car... BRRRURUUUUUUMMMMMM

but lets be honest here... the 5th gens make massive torque. You shoved a few relatively inexpensive parts on it and made 425 - I practically rebuilt the entire car and I'm not that far ahead at all... shame all that bulk steers like a carnival cruise line. Oh well, can't have everything.

6 hours on Fiday night (5-11pm) to do the last minute Turbo and intercooler install. Lots of sore body parts on both myself and AFBeefcake today but it was soooooooo worth it!! 300 WHP and over 400 ft/lbs of torque!!!!!

Thank you Bren! You are kick ass!

Archived