LegacyGT.com

The Kid's 2005 LGT Wagon Build

LegacyKid5

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice looking wagon man....and it looks like your In Seattle as well.... If you ever switch out your stock suspension I will take it off yor hands as I'm trying to convert my outback. T to lgt suspension and again gooooood looking car well done

Wow quite the gap in your build. You have a good looking wagon and made a good choice in wheels. I have the same wheels on my LGT wagon LTD 5MT but my wagon is OBP.

Yeah, you're telling me... Unfortunately for my build, college has been taking up a good portion of my time and money. The car stays at my parents houses so it can be garaged, but luckily I'm close enough to bus home and drive it. And thanks, I had my eye on the gravels for awhile before I actually picked up them up.

Nice looking wagon man....and it looks like your In Seattle as well.... If you ever switch out your stock suspension I will take it off yor hands as I'm trying to convert my outback. T to lgt suspension and again gooooood looking car well done

Yup, I'm in Seattle. Haha I'll let you know if I ever do. And thanks!

Hopefully I'll have some updated pictures here shortly!

Yeah, you're telling me... Unfortunately for my build, college has been taking up a good portion of my time and money. The car stays at my parents houses so it can be garaged, but luckily I'm close enough to bus home and drive it. And thanks, I had my eye on the gravels for awhile before I actually picked up them up.

Haha not having your car with you at college is probably a good thing. I have mine with me and it is just eating my bank account as I want to do so much with it. Looking forward to seeing more pictures soon.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Haha not having your car with you at college is probably a good thing. I have mine with me and it is just eating my bank account as I want to do so much with it. Looking forward to seeing more pictures soon.

Haha yeah, I'm within 15 miles of my parents house so it's close enough to still cost me enough money. I'm pretty happy with how it's sitting now, minus a good front lip. My the next thing on the list is a VF52, perrin TMIC, new injectors, fuel pump, and a tune. So needless to say it might be a little before the next upgrades... But definitely more pictures to come!

love your car man!! cant wait till i can do sway bars next and remove that nasty orange in my head lights. love your moving shot photos bad ass. let me know if you ever need any vinyl work done.

Thanks dude! And yeah, the sway bars have been one of the best investments I made on my build, they completely change the feel of the car, it handles like it's on rails! And I actually have a few interior pieces I need to have wrapped, think you could find some vinyl to match the silverish plastic interior like the stereo?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Thought I would bring this thread back from the dead. Just washed, clay barred, polished, and waxed the car today and damn she looks good! Going to change her oil tomorrow and head out with a good friend to finally get a video shoot with the car. Pictures and a video to come!

Your wagon looks great! Hopefully you can make it this weekend!

Thanks man, the claybar, polish, and wax really cleaned her up nicely! And I'll be there one way or another, going to confirm with work tomorrow.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived