LegacyGT.com

The Kid's 2005 LGT Wagon Build

LegacyKid5

It's been awhile since I updated this thread, but I sold the Spec B over the weekend so I'll be driving the wagon more and planning to get back to modding it this upcoming year! Car is running great, had a bit too much fun boosting in this cold weather. This car never fails to put a smile on my face.

Made a video of the Spec B before selling it on Friday. While there won't be any more Spec B content, it means more wagon videos so considering subscribing the channel!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"getting back to modding"- jeebus, what's next? A flux capacitor? Hover wheels? It's already one of the sickest wagons on the boards imho.

Haha well thanks, appreciate it! As far as what's next I want new wheels with dedicated summer tires, switch our the spring/struts for either coilovers or air, few aesthetic changes to the rear end, and eventually bigger turbo.

• 1 month later...

Well I had the bright idea to add up my spreadsheet of shame and film it for the channel this weekend. If you are considering doing the same, don't. Haha

But for your amusement, here is the video that breakout the damage to my wallet

Might as well just add in the extra $8k for the built motor, big turbo, and AOS that you’ll be needing here soon.

And a new trans, I think mine is on the way out. Slips out of second at least once or twice right after shifting every time a drive it. Just need everything to last until this summer while I build the 240.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived