LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

I have Dalton on my FFB team (bench backup behind Brady) and I am still picking the Browns. Cleveland over Cincinnati (20-17) maybe closer, with the edge to the home team in this grudge match.

Yes Bills. Fresh off bye week, the Bills squeak one out on the road after Cardinals are reeling from their division loss to the Rams (which I also got right), that ended their undefeated record of 4-0 (which was suspect all along). Arizona's got major O-line issues and I'm no fan of Kolb. With a banged up backfield and shutdown of L Fitz deep - Bills take the W (17-16) in AZ.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wtf bills?!? Gtfo here

And pick cinnci. Dalton is hot!

I think hes the only ginger with a soul. (Plus hes on my FF team.)

I have Dalton on my FFB team (bench backup behind Brady) and I am still picking the Browns. Cleveland over Cincinnati (20-17) maybe closer, with the edge to the home team in this grudge match.

Yes Bills. Fresh off bye week, the Bills squeak one out on the road after Cardinals are reeling from their division loss to the Rams (which I also got right), that ended their undefeated record of 4-0 (which was suspect all along). Arizona's got major O-line issues and I'm no fan of Kolb. With a banged up backfield and shutdown of L Fitz deep - Bills take the W (17-16) in AZ.

:D Well my picks for the week weren't all that great overall, but the above two were spot on. I didn't expect Cincinnati to give up a 10 point deficit, but the Bills predicted score was almost spot on!

The Seahawks are the real deal.

That is all.

That catch was pretty insane at the end, 1st and 10 and Wilson throws a 46 yd hail mary, didn't see that one coming apparently the Pats didn't either. Beautiful catch by Rice, poetry in motion, literally.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

loved the end when Brady was sacked by his own lineman

or when he got intentional grounding, again....

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

It was as good as his game winning hail mary throw to beat the Packers a couple weeks ago. That was a beauty throw and catch!

nets cast, waits for fish.....

Sure, just rub more salt in that wound:lol:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

I'm not saying they will win the Superbowl this year or anything.:lol:

But they are so famous for sucking that it's refreshing.:lol:

Yes, Brady wasn't up to form. I actually thought to myself that Brady was probably struggling with playing in the rain. You could see it on his face all game. And his ball control wasn't up to par.

I mean, it was storming over here on Sunday.

Archived